Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

New Sig

Sam`

I C0NN0R I

[you] is awful at making sigs

wtf? rofl :whistle:

Looks nice same, you should increase the contrast on the stock though, or at least the dark slider, it doesn't really stand out. Also the black borders on the sides are a bit too wide imo.

Nice use of the you mod.

Great signature Sam`, effects seem blurry on the bottom half. To fix that, New Layer >  Apply Image > Filter > Other > High Pass > 8.6 > Set to Soft Light around 40-60% Opacity > New Layer > Apply Image > Filter > Sharpen > Erase what is open sharpened.

I Named Me

Lol? wtf did i do to you? i havnt posted half of my sigs on here and i havnt tried hard on my sigs in like a month or so.

But any ways looks good i just dont like the random c4ds at the bottom make them blend more

o0 Thug o0

haha :D

man that is is looking rastalicious, its delicious, its delicious man! just add BnW gradient map on lumi at 80% maybe a check your levels and it should be looking beast.

edit. btw dont be scared to play with colours, here is quick example:

Posted Image

I C0NN0R I

man that is is looking rastalicious, its delicious, its delicious man! just add BnW gradient map on lumi at 80% maybe a check your levels and it should be looking beast.

Posted Image

ffs that's so hot lol

Posted Image

wow thats why i love your work rofl. your masks and colours you use just stand out from all others (Y) i was pritty stoned when i made that sig so ima finish it off today :D

btw thug have u got any bob marley renders or anything? i cant find many good ones

EDIT: this is what i turned it into thismorning by adding maps ect. sharpened layers ect...

Posted Image

o0 Thug o0