Lay
TBR

The last sunday trip before EOC

Animal

75ed.png

Site | Applications | Foetube

Topic By: Animal

fxtlw.png

Sunday night, the last sunday P2P trip in runescape as we know before EOC. Who knows what the EOC holds? But i tell you one thing the FoeAMILY is not going anywhere, no shitty update is going to close us, beat us down, ruin us. So today FOE massed up for an hour, calling all of our retired/ally/ex foe to attend for their own benefit because it was the last P2P trip as we know it before EOC, so we encouraged everybody to be a part of history. Massing for an hour we had a lovely speach from Ready Ok FOE, thank you for that. We were in the zone, ready to stomp anything that came our way. Peaking at 95 People in our FC we set off into what was going to be a cluster of continuous clan fights with only the strongest clan left standing.

We made our way to mossies to find MM there, hitting us in single for a bit they decided to run north so we followed them continuously hammering them, our returners were asked to return via GDZ where we switched the position of the fight to a more comfortable surrounding, we fought MM off west until the big cluster fuck erupted.

Numerous clans such as FI, MM, EOP, Zenith we're apart of this cluster, some not for long such as EOP who wouldnt dare to come near the legends fighting with their 40 man pull and zenith quickly getting run down after attempting to join in.

The main cluster was between FOE,MM and FI. Battling out for a good hour after the trip had started we were digging deep into our return sets aswell as the other clans as some of them were resorting to using monk robes and 1 items!!!!!

After an hour Fatality couldnt keep up with the pace that FOE and MM were setting so they decided to leg it leaving FOE, MM and MM mains (Inf etc) to battle it out. Knowing this would be the last trip before EOC and Runescape will completely changed we just went for it not caring about a fucking thing. We clumped up in GDZ hut numerous times with greater runic staffs watching the MM cowards on the outside before they dared to rush in instantly dying.

After fighting for another 30 minutes, we decided to call it an end to a great last trip before the EOC, i can tell you what 8 years of RS2 has been great and it will never been forgotten, despite the confliction between all of the other clans without you these 8 years would not of been possible. Sad to see clans close but this is a new chapter in the pure clanning revolution, believe me its not over.

Thank you.

fxtlw.png

16c97on.png

fxtlw.png

VIDS (COMING SOON)

fxtlw.png

PICTURES:

121118153406.png

121118181838.png

121118181854.png

121118181907.png

121118181917.png

121118181929.png

121118181942.png

121118213615.png

121118220653.png

121118222728.png

Screenshot2012-11-18at51824PM.png

121118223735.png

121118225834.png

121118230737.png

121118231807.png

121118233818.png

121118214240.png

121118221021.png

121118172101.png

121118222242.png

fxtlw.png

Once again thank you to all the other pure clans who have made everybodys clanning experience great, lets keep the flame off unless your gonna come @ FOE after the EOC ;). Peace to all those who are quitting, come on once in a while eh!

FoeAMILY

fxtlw.png

Want to join the Best Pure Clan in RS?

http://www.foe-rs.com/

Apply Now!

Edited by Animal

Was a good run guys, put all the drama aside and remember foe for what it was. I truly enjoyed my 1 year and few months I was foe, thanks for all the great times.

Was an epic fight and we fought our hearts out despite being down 40+, thanks all who can make this happen ;P

got alot of great memories of being a foe member for 5 years.. its like a sad ending to a childhood story book..as gay as that sounds i dont care i grew up playing runescape as i'm sure alot of you reading this post did..and now its never going to be the same

• 9 years later...