Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

FOE'S Sunday of the D3D

Animal

xm1nh1.png

Topic by King Animal.

fxtlw.png

Today the Akbar crew went out once again hungry for clans to kill. We massed up world 71 North east G.E, geared in the sickest gear available for our level and then went out into the wilderness. We proceeded to old gate then spread north to south and moved to rogues castle where we encountered EOP, after dominating them heavily TLP rushed sandwiching EOP, we fight them off for a bit then decide to be sneaky and run behind the castle catching TLP in mass clumps, then FI rushed trying to catch off the stragglers so we caught a few clumps then hit the lobby.

Peaking at a 54 pull the clan was pumped after that big bit of action we dominated at the start of the trip, after this we fought, crashed countless clans and shit stragglers such as MM,EOP,TLP,FI And a few very stupid main teams.

fxtlw.png

Pictures!

1eTqo.png

1eT0r.png

14102012212734.png

RiME1.png

Oxm27.png

8jZPT.png

121014225036.png

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Edited by Foe Andrew

video for anyone interested. Sorry for the bars on side. New to this editing shit so cut me a little slack. nice job boys and good topic Animal. Thanks for using my picture at the top haha. I'll hook you up with a link to the orginal dw.