Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

A Log

MikeQ

just keep posting ur log and dont bother replying to them

A little brown nosing from MikeQ and your off the case? Classic dog of integrity

or just too much effort on your behalf lol

^ that. I have nothing against anything else he's said other than the fact that he called me an idiot and used the wrong name for upright rows, which is done now lol, give it a rest, you go on for far too long, it gets boring, like you did on my log.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeQ

• Reevesy

• Hotkeying

• Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno why people trolled his log anyway..? at least he's doing proper exercises unlike u who does 2 chest exercises, 6 tricep exercises when you said you want to build your chest :S

C'mon dog, he's asking to get trolled when he's 150lbs saying "Not looking for advice, just want somewhere to write shit down" or whatever. Who is actually that arrogant to think they are too good for advice, ESPECIALLY when they're small. If you really want to write the stuff down, use notepad like I do. But this forum is for more than that, right? Take the other day for example, I learnt about that pre-exhaustion thing steroids mentioned, thankyou steroids by the way :)

1 - There's a difference between realizing a mistake and brown nosing big boi

2 - Just saw your irl pics...yeah...looks like you've got plenty to worry about without needing to get involved in my log.

1 - There's a difference between realizing a mistake and brown nosing big boi

2 - Just saw your irl pics...yeah...looks like you've got plenty to worry about without needing to get involved in my log.

Bigger than you buddy. You can write another essay about your sports history and academic credentials but in reality, if I ever stood next to you, you would feel small and be intimidated, you would hold the door for me out of fear like all the other lilguys. And you would bite the pillow because i'm in coming in hard and coming in dry small guy

i was in a bad mood but laughing now

also loved the build up coz i knew mike was gonna come back and rape but took a while and some twists gud battle

spending hours writing a CV only to get verbally molested by a short, whitty, well written paragraph if I don't say so myself, isn't raping anyone.

You can't even spell witty* correctly. Not to mention this little gaffe: "a trip that will be funded by the Geneva convention." You do realize that the Geneva Conventions are a series of standards for prisoners of war, correct? You can't even make up a story without committing multiple logical fallacies.

I wasn't planning on responding to the nonsense, but I can't stand to see an idiot pat himself on the back for being an idiot.

Listen you little geek, unlike you I don't crosscheck all my facts before making a post on some runescape fitness forum. Also, everyone knows that people who resort to knit-picking peoples spelling & grammar are the ones who are truly demoralized and have lost the argument.

Thanks for letting us all know ONCE AGAIN, that you weren't planning on responding, but actually decided to.

• 3 weeks later...

I would have responded sooner, but I had to have my hand surgically removed from my face after facepalming so hard.

I've been avoiding going on a long rant for several reasons.

1) I don't have the time.

2) I don't feel the need to prove anything to random usernames on a video game forum.

3) People are ill-informed and make non-sensical arguments. It would take longer to set the correct parameters for an argument than it would to refute the idiotic and baseless claim itself.

4)That being said, I now feel that a thorough rebuttal is needed to set a few pricks straight. Namely this Hotkeying retard. Also it is Saturday morning and I'm just watching a few football games; so this should be fun.

Disclaimer: If you are simply a troll -- congratulations. You are decent at writing infuriating horseshit. If you are serious; you're a dumbass. Also, I realize that this post will appear incredibly douchey and self-serving. I would normally never do something like this, but as previously mentioned, I have some time to kill and I haven't been involved in a big debate recently, so this seems pretty close.

Grew up as an athlete? Let me guess... higher jump? Wait no, Javelin? Or perhaps long distance runner. Being an "athlete" doesn't mean you know shit about working out, because if you are confusing rows with upright rows then clearly you require assistance. I lol'd at the "don't need advice from fatties" comment, way to judge everyone when you in fact are the one that's knowledge is limited in this particular subject.

Try baseball, ice hockey, soccer (yes we call it soccer here, get over it), basketball, and track. Not only did I play these sports, but I played them on a high level on club and school teams. I will list a few credentials for each.

Baseball - 14 years of experience. This was probably my best sport. I played on both state and regional club teams along with middle and high school teams. I was a starting shortstop on each team and star pitcher. I batted leadoff and consistently had the highest average on the team. I received scholarship offers from several smaller universities, but decided to forego those opportunities to attend a prestigious academic university. We will get to academics later.

Hockey - 10 years of experience. Again, I played for the state prospect development team, meaning that I was one of the best 15 players in the state. I was our starting center and leading goal scorer. The highlight of my hockey career was winning a regional tournament making us the best team in the Southeastern U.S. I was awarded tournament MVP as I scored 11 out of our team's 18 goals. Once I reached high school I had to drop hockey for baseball as I did not have time to play both.

Soccer - 8 years of excperience. I was the starting left midfielder for a local club team. Sevearl of the guys I played with went on to play under scholarship at top universities. This gives you an idea of the quality of the team. The last year I played, we won the state tournament for division 1 clubs. I scored the deciding goal on a PK.

Basketball - As you can imagine with all of the other sports I was involved in, I did not have much time for another. I played one year of basketball my senior year of high school just for something fun to do during the baseball off season. Even though this was my first year playing, I started at point guard and led the team in scoring and assists, as well as being regarded as a quality defender. Granted this was rec league, it still gives you an idea of the level of athleticism I possessed.

Track - Coaches encouraged us to run track to stay in top shape. I ran the 200, 400, and 800m for my high school team. I finished 3rd in the 800 and 5th in the 400 at the state meet. And for you Euros, our states are similar to the size of your entire countries.

As far as workouts for these sports go, it was unlike anything you will ever experience. The level of fitness required to compete in these high level leagues was incredible. Fitness started at 5 a.m. and lasted several hours. If you didn't throw up multiple times, you weren't working hard enough. Now you have an idea of how condescending it is for an amateur to attempt to give you lifting advice. To address the issue of "barbell rows:" I know what the fuck the difference is between a bent over row and an upright right. I sincerely apologize for leaving out a word in my haste to quickly create a log between meetings and homework assignments I must complete. I realize that it is expecting entirely too much of you to understand what was meant by barbell row on a shoulder day. If we look back on my back day log, we see he following:

Bent Over Barbell Rows

135*10

145*8

155*8

Why would I do the same workout on two different days using vastly different weights? Any knowledgable person could easily understand what was meant.

Now we move on to my real strengths. Academics.

I went through my entire childhood without receiving anything less than an A. I scored in the 99.9 percentile on every standardized that was thrown at me. To give an example, the common college entrance exam in the U.S. is the ACT. I scored a 35, which puts me in the top 0.001% intellectually. Now, I am not one to place too much importance on one test, so let's look at some credentials, similar to athletics.

I will gradute in May with a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently ranked top of my class in a school which is widely known for its superior engineering program. I am involved in an honors undergraduate research program and am already published in several scientific journals for my research of thermal diffusivity through solid media.

i have served two internships at major engineering companies and have already received full time job offers for when I graduate. Starting salary is $70,000/year with a rapid increase based on performance. I also look to make significant money from a patent I have pending involving improving the efficiency of internal combustion engines.

So, what I'm trying to say is...I'm doing just fine. You should focus your efforts on improving your obviously lacking life.

TL;DR - Go fuck yourself.

Says, i dont have the time - writes a essay