Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

I am envious of you. :(

I'm going to start a log when I can, only just started the gym so will take a bit of time to get used to it all.

Keep it up Tris

why? hes a 5'8 manlet who weighs 78kg and has social anxiety and is afraid to talk to girls

19/06/2013

Chest/Delts - left shoulder felt shit most of workout after flat db, think went back awkward getting dbs up on left side.

Flat DB chest - 40 x 8 - 40 x 6 - 40 x 5 - 30 x 8 drop set. (less reps then last week on 40s, fml)

Incline DB chest - 25 x 12 - 27.5 x 8 - 30 x 5 ( did 35s on incline last week but shoulder was raping me)

Decline DB chest -20 x 15 - 25 x 11 - 27.5 x 6 (don't really like these)

DB Flyes - 17.5 x 12 - 17.5 x 10 - 17.5 x 8

Super set:

Db front raises - db side raises - plate raises - unilateral cable raises.

tldr shit workout cause of left shoulder, couldn't make reps/weights from last week.

• 4 months later...

Planning to keep this updated once my neck is 100%.

Seeing Chiropractor about it right now who's done acupuncture and readjustments so far to it.

http://i.imgur.com/Gch6l0r.png

^^Picture of my back after suction caps and acupuncture, looks bad but doesn't hurt.

Am sitting at about 92 kilograms now at 16-17%, have put on quite a lot of fat along with the combo of injury and too much fucking up on calorie in take/macros. Was aiming to have only hit 85-86 end of year at 14% max. Gonna cut once September comes about which is Spring here.

Edited by Tris

Week later and shit's still fucking me over, 4 chiropractor sessions down, 2 planned for next week and then another 2 the following week.

Have spent a good $500 on chiropractor, new pillow to keep neck aligned, new pc chair to make sure posture is 100%.

Shit's getting old mates and is hitting me hard mentally, not sure what I'll do to fix this if another month of chiro/rest doesn't work.. 

Yeah Ben mate, shit like carrying groceries and moving stuff about the house aggravates it,  neck/arms ache.  Also get tingling/numbness in feet on and off while lying down.  Hands also get aggravated and tense up occasionally, I dunno man shits fucked up and all related back to neck area.

Been trying to stay active by walking 10-15kms each day,get some relief by doing so but right now I cant even do body weight exercises without something messing up.

Rihana Pm Me

r u sure its a bone thing thats hurting u.

i hurt myself doing dumbbell shoulder press. it was a really sharp pain in the area between my right shoulder blade and spine but after a few days of everything in my neck/back over compensating to keep my head and stuff up fkin everything hurt. Was so bad i thought it was a pinched nerve or a herniated disk so went to the chiropractor spent like 250 USD for all the appointments, didnt do anything to stop the pain.

Then i just started laying on a lacrosse ball and rolling out the spot. After bout a week of doing that a couple times a day i was pretty much good as new. So try that.

Hurts pretty bad at first but its not as bad as waking up with ur neck/back stiffer than ur morning wood.

Planning to keep this updated once my neck is 100%.

Seeing Chiropractor about it right now who's done acupuncture and readjustments so far to it.

http://i.imgur.com/Gch6l0r.png

^^Picture of my back after suction caps and acupuncture, looks bad but doesn't hurt.

Am sitting at about 92 kilograms now at 16-17%, have put on quite a lot of fat along with the combo of injury and too much fucking up on calorie in take/macros. Was aiming to have only hit 85-86 end of year at 14% max. Gonna cut once September comes about which is Spring here.

ahhh :ohmy:  :ohmy: sounds and looks like painful ... hope you can recover soon

The Slam Van

A little late, but Isn't 5'10 the average male height? I wouldn't really consider that being a manlet, maybe if you were like 5'6 I would understand but 5'10 isn't that short.

@Dave yeah I'm doing the ball thing on top of chiropractor and so on, it sorta helps but its twisted vertebrae in my neck giving me shit.

@Amanda Thanks :)

@Slam Van, yeah 5'10 is average height but anything under 6'0 on bodybuilding.com is considered manlet really so that's why I roll with it.