• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• antO

• Reevesy

• Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

god we're like similar strength ( i think) but im a fucking shit load taller so your a lot more musclebound lmao.

doubt it, according to your previous youtube vids (last year) your lifts are heavier than mine. srs.

forevermanlet/10

Gorgeous physique and engaging clasping hands. Happy camera that was able to capture such intense moment of self-awareness and power ! Once one has seen but one, one hopes to see one more and more ! Bravo, Ant0!

Anto,

I've did 2 tubs of craze so far, get much bigger pump then jack3d, but crash is harder, I'm using it 2 times a week on days that involve alot of compounds, how many times a week you use it, and how immune you becoming from it?

also is ordering from bb.com better then other sites, i've found way more sites selling same stuff cheaper, it's a combo purchase (lots of stuff included), appreciate reply/pm , upto you, Thanks.

They charge like £25 p+p you're best off buying from UK based places, I get all my shit on amazon

They charge like £25 p+p you're best off buying from UK based places, I get all my shit on amazon

I get my stuff from monstersupplements.com (my whey)

all my vitamins, other formulas i get from http://www.bodybuilding-supplements.co.uk/

they arrive within 4 days, no extra cost, and they're delivered to your door on the time that they send you a text message saying the products arriving between that time to that time

Gorgeous physique and engaging clasping hands. Happy camera that was able to capture such intense moment of self-awareness and power ! Once one has seen but one, one hopes to see one more and more ! Bravo, Ant0!

haha <3

i wish i had those legs

need more hamstrings and wider back, been emphasizing on it lately.

your quads make mine look like little bitches.. lookin great bro

cheers man.

Will browse around

I get my stuff from monstersupplements.com (my whey)

all my vitamins, other formulas i get from http://www.bodybuild...plements.co.uk/

they arrive within 4 days, no extra cost, and they're delivered to your door on the time that they send you a text message saying the products arriving between that time to that time

Ook cheers, ill sus it out.

how the fuck do you get them so big? srs - how long have you been training legs?

Been training legs for awhile now, like over 2 years. If i can remember correctly it was March/April 2010. Prior to that I wasn't concerned about training legs that much (done it for the sake of it) until I moved back to my old gym and met an old friend who happened to be training legs that day. Things changed since then.

For legs, what works for me is that you got to change the variation of your feet position constantly, increase/decrease intensity etc.. for example, now i'm trying to bring out my hamstrings more, so therefore I squat at a wider stance, take larger steps as I do walking lunges, press with my heels while I'm using the leg press etc,,

To add more emphasis on your tear drop & sweepers, close stance for squats, close stance for leg press, shorter steps for walking lunges.

just remember, the closer your legs the more emphasis on yours sweepers/quads. The further your legs apart the more emphasis on your hamstrings. If that makes sense.

Watch this if you haven't seen it yet, too good!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXCz5dQHaY

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys&girls,

Haven't had time to post anything lately due to work & uni assessments. So sorry.

Updates

Went to the Australian Health and Fitness Expo (biggest one in the southern hemisphere) yesterday, got some photos & plenty of samples.

note, this goes on for 3 days & I'll be attending it again today unfortunately not tomorrow as well because I'll be going to Creamfields !! :)

COOLEST GUYs THERE HAD TO BE FLEX LEWIS & STEVE COOK!

Edited by antO

Update,

some photos from Creamfields

got my body fat % checked yesterday, PT done the calipers pinch test method. sitting at 9%

If you have been following me on myfitnesspal, there has been some changes to my macros since Tuesday (01/05/2012).

Thanks to a friend of mine for introducing me to The Carb Cycling Codex by Christian Thibaudeau.

calculate my macros, will give it a go !

66 + (13.7x 73) + (5x 169) - (6.8x22)

66 + 1000.1 + 845 - 149.6

BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) = 1761.5

factoring activity level

1.6x moderate activity

1761.5*1.6 = 2818.4 calories

To gain muscle you should ingest more calories than you use up each day. To lose body fat you must do the opposite. A 20% increase or decrease seems to be ideal for most individuals.

protein intake 1.5g/160.9lb

241.35g protein/day moderate days (965.4 calories)

241.36g carbs/day moderate days (965.4 calories)

98.6g fats/day moderate days (887.6 calories)

higher carb days - increase carbs by 125% leave protein&fats the same

moderate carb days - as is

lower carb days - reduce carbs by 75%

higher carb days - 241.35g protein 301.7 carbs 98.6g fats

moderate carb days - 241.36g protein 241.36 carbs 98.6g fats

low carb days - 241.36g protein 181.02g carbs 98.6 fats

approximate of my moderate day;

Edited by antO
  • 2 weeks later...

Might move to Melbs next year so will have to hit up the fitness expo sometimes.

Looking good Anto.

sounds good man :)

Some update.

14 days into carb loading, two uncounted macro meals in less than 2 weeks (buffet&yumcha). feelsgoodman.

don't know my stats yet, will find out on Wednesday (16/05/2012).last stats recorded was on the

02/05/2012, 72.5kg @ 9%

goals for this winter/summer wider/thicker back & fuller chest.

Won a competition last week, basically just entered my details and I won; random draw. Won't be needing any protein for some time.

not active on these forums anymore so havn't seen your log before today or would of posted! gj on progress mate, looks like you know how to cut and have the determination judging from the last pic i saw of you. also jelous that you got to meet steve cook again ffs! ;p

you have a beautiful smile no homo

hehe tymen. <3 no homo

not active on these forums anymore so havn't seen your log before today or would of posted! gj on progress mate, looks like you know how to cut and have the determination judging from the last pic i saw of you. also jelous that you got to meet steve cook again ffs! ;p

yeah, it has taken a few years to understand my body. Still learning new things, thats why i love it; all aspects of fitness.

new update, just got my fortnightly stats.

72.8kg @ 8.53% BF. was really surprise that I my BF % decreased esp from the 2 uncounted macro meals. Guess this is working for me :) Looking forward to next fortnight!

What do you use to calculate your bodyfat? Calipers/electrical machine thingy? I want to be able to accurately calculate mine