Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Adventure Log - UPDATED 04/08/2012 - photo

antO

Will be posting regularly on this thread, general updates, e-stats, progress shots, meals etc... Current. 8b5ea07c85c711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg It's autumn here atm, slowly increasing my carbs macros atm is 50p/30c/20f @ 1800 calories. Will increase calorie intake it but not as dramatic as previous years. Going to stay relatively lean throughout autumn & winter and see how things go. Life, pass all my units last year, now 2nd year student. moved to a new gym and training hard as always, spending more time in&out the kitchen, just got a new job within the health industry. Macros consumed yesterday. 0247a4b6857011e180c9123138016265_7.jpg87f37d2a856f11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg09bcf98a842611e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg6dfdb2ec856911e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Edited by antO
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• antO

• Reevesy

• Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

What % are you cutting to mate? 10-12%?

TBH, i don't whats my bf% is exactly.

This was taken at Future Music Festival 10/03/2012. Next festival (Creamfields) is in 2 weeks (29/04/2012) so i'll post a new photo then. Currently 0.5-1kg heavier and leaner. feelsgoodman.

fmf.jpg

Always thought you was 6"0+

Good luck none the less

Nah man, forevermanlet/10

Edited by antO

1.8k calories. Fuckin super cut. You takin any bicycles with that?

And good to see you have worked on your body more, before it just seemed just legs :p

juic.jpg

Ders dat serratus

Edited by DeltaPapa

1.8k calories. Fuckin super cut. You takin any bicycles with that?

And good to see you have worked on your body more, before it just seemed just legs :p

juic.jpg

Ders dat serratus

Yeah, now I'm trying to bring my back, traps out more now. I don't regret my last bulk because it has help shaped up my chest a lot.

Not riding any bikes, not planning to anytime soon, have my reasons.

Whats working for me? being consistent with my cardio and watching my macros.

If you and others want to count macros, I would highly recommend you using www.myfitness.com

You can follow me if you want, started beginning this year after I plateau at the same body weight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/aaesthetic

Fuk me you've gotten cut since I last saw you, i'd say you're about 10%-11% tbh, shredded as fuk.

thanks man :)

Been looking for yogurt that has good macros, discovered this!

Taste? unawre, i'll provide feedback later.

ef708e30875d11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

1ec5fb66875e11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Edited by antO

Don't know what to eat with your cottage cheese? Ran out of peanut butter?

Yeah that happened to me, so I just mixed it with my casein shake, tastes amazing !! Great for before bed.

Macros breakdown.

macros.png

Edited by antO

This just arrived !! Order it on 11/04/2012 come at me #express

Cycling craze now. Those who haven't tried craze yet I would recommend you buying it next.

f94f1c0a877111e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

received a free gift

cc9e88e2877311e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Edited by antO
Adam|Spakka

Be careful with the centre velcro strap, it unthreads so easy, mine broke within first week, also the shoulder strap snapped on me today lol :(

Never heard of craze though :O

Be careful with the centre velcro strap, it unthreads so easy, mine broke within first week, also the shoulder strap snapped on me today lol :(

Never heard of craze though :O

Cheers for the heads up. Love the bag.

would recommend. different to your other stims like jack3d.

Anto,

I've did 2 tubs of craze so far, get much bigger pump then jack3d, but crash is harder, I'm using it 2 times a week on days that involve alot of compounds, how many times a week you use it, and how immune you becoming from it?

also is ordering from bb.com better then other sites, i've found way more sites selling same stuff cheaper, it's a combo purchase (lots of stuff included), appreciate reply/pm , upto you, Thanks.

massive

keep it up bro

thanks !

good job anto u look a lot leaner than that expo where u met kai greene. keep dat dere effort up.

Yeah, expo (my picture with DY) was like 8weeks into the bulk. that kai greene photo was during bulk.

thanks, going to go for lean gains this year, still how things go!

Anto,

I've did 2 tubs of craze so far, get much bigger pump then jack3d, but crash is harder, I'm using it 2 times a week on days that involve alot of compounds, how many times a week you use it, and how immune you becoming from it?

also is ordering from bb.com better then other sites, i've found way more sites selling same stuff cheaper, it's a combo purchase (lots of stuff included), appreciate reply/pm , upto you, Thanks.

Ohh I experience different to what you've describe :( i get like awesome mental focus, that's about it. I'm using on my weight training days i.e. 5 days/week. I honestly don't become immune to it I cycle after each tub and only take 1 scoop. Like i said, I don't get those jitters pumps only mental focus which i like.

Yeah bb.com is easy for me because shipping is a lot more affordable when I making larger orders. If I make a single order from a non Australia site, shipping costs more than the product; generally speaking.

#fcukingaustralia..

but thanks though :)