Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Anthony's Training Log

Anthony

My Training Log

After some thinking and noticing that summer is around the corner I decided that i wanna start up the gym. I know that currently Im weak so you don't need to say the obvious. I hope to make good gains and gonna use this to keep track of it. Feel free to use constructive criticism, trolls will be simply ignored. Will be updating with pics atleast once a week.

For my routine I'm going to be using a starting strength program that dale linked me to, it can be vound here:

Currently I'm 6'2'' and weigh only 146 pounds. Pretty skinny for my height so after reading Moffit's post on the GOMAD i wil be using that If you haven't read that then it could be found here:

Feel free to tell me if i missed anything, anything else i should be doing or am doing wrong

Before Pics:

Day 1 starts in 4.5 hours when my gym opens ^_^ 2/21/2012

Edited by Anthony

good luck

Also I'm 6'2, and 190 pounds. Always been pretty filled in (not overly skinny/not overly heavy looking), that might be a target weight for you. But you also have to take into consideration torso/legs length, sooo.... Idk. Just kinda adding in my thoughts, I'm sure some "body building" site has a diagram for such things.

good luck

Also I'm 6'2, and 190 pounds. Always been pretty filled in (not overly skinny/not overly heavy looking), that might be a target weight for you. But you also have to take into consideration torso/legs length, sooo.... Idk. Just kinda adding in my thoughts, I'm sure some "body building" site has a diagram for such things.

no1 asked u tho...

and GL anthony!

Best of luck to you man!

Just remember that as good as GOMAD may be, you still need to be eating proper food and remember your protein shakes immediately post-workout.

Also remember to never do a set amount of reps, if you've said you wanna be doing around 6 reps on an exercise, and you can punch out more, don't stop, keep going.

Enjoy it man :D

Best of luck to you man!

Just remember that as good as GOMAD may be, you still need to be eating proper food and remember your protein shakes immediately post-workout.

Also remember to never do a set amount of reps, if you've said you wanna be doing around 6 reps on an exercise, and you can punch out more, don't stop, keep going.

Enjoy it man :D

I like tht. well stated

this has been a little bit delayed, but there was a problem with my gym membership and i owed them about 90 dollars, got that paid now and start tomorrow, also stole 2 things of creatine from my work ^_^

this has been a little bit delayed, but there was a problem with my gym membership and i owed them about 90 dollars, got that paid now and start tomorrow, also stole 2 things of creatine from my work ^_^

where do u work?

where do u work?

some shit drug store. and ffs they closed my gym today, gonna sign up for a new one thats a little farther away tomorrow :(