[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

UFC Future

Markedpk

I heard talk about UFC 99 being free on spike, because the recent Silva fight was a huge flop. It has happened in the past so dont count it out.

"After the debacle of UFC 61, the UFC was in a quandary.  Over 700,000 people bought a show to see Ken Shamrock fight Tito Ortiz, and the fight was stopped early.  To make matters worse, Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia had one of the worst main events in UFC history.  After five rounds of hell, the show felt like a disaster"

"The UFC responded by giving fans a Tito vs. Ken rematch for free on Spike TV.  The show did a huge rating, and a few months later they set their buyrate record at UFC 66."

Forrest Griffin vs. Anderson Silva, not Thiago Silva, set for UFC 101 (Updated)

http://mmajunkie.com/news/14713/forrest-griffin-vs-anderson-silva-not-thiago-silva-targeted-for-ufc-101.mma

For all the people that watch MMA here, what do you think this will do for the franchise?

Kyle|Lol The PK

I like Forrest Griffin, but idk about him taking Silva down

Hopefully this will be a better fight than watching Thales Lates (spell check) be a little bitch.

dnt watch UFC lol

dnt post on topic lol

@O Ce An O

Gracie tested positive for anabolic steroids like two years ago, his dosage level was x12 of a clean athlete.

And i think Silva is going to rip Forrest up. (even though i like Griffin better)

God i can't wait for this. I'm a die-hard Silva fan and it's gunna be good to finally see a fight where the opponent isn't scared to stand up against him. Can't wait for his 10th win in UFC. This fight is gunna be amazing.