Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

MMA Thread

Adam|Note

Nice you have ESPN, shame that UFC and ESPN didn't agree and said the versus were not main events so they're not broadcasting it. That is why it's free on the website.. derp.

And this event looks amazing.

Alex CaceresĀ  Bruce LeeRoy mother fuckers

Cole Miller

Ed Herman

Kyle Noke

Eddie Wineland

CB Dollaway

Amir Sodallah

Chris Lytle

Dan Hardy

Jim Miller

Ben Henderson

Charles Oliviera

Donald Cerrone

ALL of these guys are brilliant. Should be fun, I miss most of these guys from TUF and WEC. So they're all looking to win to get some main events too :)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, I called cerrone too. I've watched him a lot in WEC. I also called Henderson but I didn't expect him to dominate miller like that. HAHAHAHAHA

excited?

ssgE7.png

Ha, I called cerrone too. I've watched him a lot in WEC. I also called Henderson but I didn't expect him to dominate miller like that. HAHAHAHAHA

excited?

ssgE7.png

Gonna be awesome, the Leben/Munoz will be the first 5 round fight that's non title if i'm not mistaken? Just a shame that it's main event, the UK hasn't had a great card in years. I doubt i'm gonna pay to go this time.

No I won't be going probably. and yes it will be a 5 round non title main event. Finally, more action, more likely to not go to a decision. YES YES YES

Lol it had no chance of going to decision anyway! The Edgar/Maynard card will be the best this year unless they have a great one on new years eve again.

I watched that whole fight, Pat Curran actually got dominated until that point really. There were some nice subs and fights too. I really like bellator. May have to start watching it mroe frequently. Roger Huerta fights there too :)

Went bookies earliar, get Ā£110 if I get 5/5 Ā£40 for 4/5

Silva

Griffin

Schaub

Barboza

Cane (to be honest couldn't find much out about Nedkov, great record but ring rust)

I was sat ranting about how Cane needs to watch for the overhand right, either his corner failed to fucking tell him or he's an idiot.

I got goosebumps for Nogeira... Get in there lad.

sexy ko of schaub. there's gonna be soo many good fights coming up. the rest of the year looks beautiful.

I know. There's a few UFC events all within a few weeks and all of them look awesome.

I can't wait for Joe Lauzon vs Melvin Guillard at 136

>Kimbo Slice getting worked by a guy with pink hair.

:facepalm:

anyway....

SF Heavyweight Semis on the 10th wooop :)

Kharitonov's gonna kick some ass, shame that Overeem isn't fighting because of a *toe injury* -_-

It's also because he's shit. Didn't he get laid off from strikeforce?

Yeah both Overeem and Emelianenko are probably gonna get picked up by UFC, rumours are that Brock vs Fedor and the loser of Velasquez/JDS will vs Overeem in the same event. Can't wait for Strikeforce fans precious "Michael Jordan of MMA" to get a serious beatdown for the fourth time in a row.

With big names vanishing from Strikeforce, once the Showtime contract finishes bye bye Strikeforce, hello massive influx of fighters to UFC.