Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

MMA Thread

Adam|Note

Erm, have you watched any of his recent fights? Also Dana White called him a pussy after the Damien Maia fight and said, "if he ever fights like that again he is getting kicked out of the UFC, I don't care if he is the best pound for pound fighter in the world"

Please, learn what you're talking about.

Yeah I've watched every single main UFC event since about UFC 88.

Anderson Silva looks like a pussy in every fight and as soon as he gets challenged he gets dominated.

Stupid stupid stupid. You base his abilities on one fight against Demian Maia which you probably didn't even watch live, but read about. You also refer to his fight with Chael Sonnen, who may I add tested positive for PEDs after the fight and Silva had health problems prior to the fight and still managed to win. I'm not even an Anderson Silva fan, but for you to judge Silva's abilities on one fight almost a year and a half ago is just dumb. You called him a pussy in every fight and you probably didn't even take a look at his LAST fight. You basically look over all his victories and examine ONE fight. Don't even bother replying.

/Vitor Belfort

Silva is easily one of THE best fighters I've ever seen in my life. He makes watching the sport that much more enjoyable.

1pLP5mUTy6Y&feature=related

5:00

EQEbt3XJzdM&feature=related

xcOlU8LNDlQ&feature=related

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well then Smush you should remember UFC90, Silva vs Cote. Where, Silva refused to engage in the fight. Cote was now the first guy to get past the 2nd round, Silva won only because Cote injured his knee and the ref "declared" it a TKO my Silva.

His next fight vs Leites, he went all 5 rounds without trying and actually looked like he didn't enjoy fighting anymore. Dana White said he was embarressed.

Then at UFC112 he threw maybe 5 punches and a kick. And the ref even warned Silva to engage, He only won by unanimous decision. Dana White again said he was embarressed, and he actually walked away from the fight and gave the belt to Ed Suarez as he didn't want to declare Anderson the winner himself. He said it was the MOST embarressed he had ever been as the UFC president.

Proof:

Q2wlP_Vj3W0

H7RzsT_9AYs

Then at UFC117 he got completely outclassed by Sonnen and it was only through Sonnen's amaturish display of jiu jitsu defence that got him caught in that triangle. YOU DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ARM IN! That's simple...

The last Okami fight Silva lost. He was disqualified for an upkick. C'mon, he knew this wasn't pride.

Again, I'm not criticing his technique, He is a good fighter but anybody can run around the ring and shout at their opponent whilst nobody does anything...

The vitor Belfort fight was so good. You know why that is? Steven Segal has been training with black house, showing them moves that "are all legal, but you've never ever seen." Segal is a master. Not at acting but certainly at fighting. Front kick to the face for Anderson Silva vs Belfort. Front kick to the face for Machida vs Couture.

Not only do I watch all the UFC events, I follow up on the behind the scenes shit and watch other MMA events too.

Sorry TJ but youtubing "Anderson Silva Fights" then grabbing a few links from the first couple of pages doesn't really qualify as an argument. You can do that with practically any fighter. If you want to see enjoyable fights i'd suggest checking out most of Nick Diaz, Diego Sanchez and Clay Guida's fights. They're not all wins but they're damn exciting to watch.

I can agree with some of what both Smush and Octavarium are saying, yes you should judge a fighter by his most recent fights, but Silvas last fight was against someone who hadn't fought for nearly 1 and a half years. Not to mention Belfort hasn't beaten anyone that can be compared to Silva, he had his ass handed to him by a sloppy Overeem, Tito, Lidell and many more.

I missed Strikeforce last night so gonna watch it tonight/tomorrow, can anyone tell me if the card was any good?

Sorry TJ but youtubing "Anderson Silva Fights" then grabbing a few links from the first couple of pages doesn't really qualify as an argument. You can do that with practically any fighter. If you want to see enjoyable fights i'd suggest checking out most of Nick Diaz, Diego Sanchez and Clay Guida's fights. They're not all wins but they're damn exciting to watch.

I can agree with some of what both Smush and Octavarium are saying, yes you should judge a fighter by his most recent fights, but Silvas last fight was against someone who hadn't fought for nearly 1 and a half years. Not to mention Belfort hasn't beaten anyone that can be compared to Silva, he had his ass handed to him by a sloppy Overeem, Tito, Lidell and many more.

I missed Strikeforce last night so gonna watch it tonight/tomorrow, can anyone tell me if the card was any good?

:huh:  Who the fuck said I was arguing? I was only posting vids.

When you said "Silva is easily one of THE best fighters I've ever seen in my life. He makes watching the sport that much more enjoyable." you were trying to argue the point that he's one of the most enjoyable fighters to watch. I don't mean argue in the "I R RAGING" sense, I meant it in debate terms. You can pull up videos of any fighter from youtube and make it seem like they're the most enjoyable to watch. Yes Silva is one of the best P4P fighters but he doesn't consistently put on enjoyable fights like the people I suggested above.

When you said "Silva is easily one of THE best fighters I've ever seen in my life. He makes watching the sport that much more enjoyable." you were trying to argue the point that he's one of the most enjoyable fighters to watch. I don't mean argue in the "I R RAGING" sense, I meant it in debate terms. You can pull up videos of any fighter from youtube and make it seem like they're the most enjoyable to watch. Yes Silva is one of the best P4P fighters but he doesn't consistently put on enjoyable fights like the people I suggested above.

It's called making a statement, not trying to start an argument...  Ffs... Can't leave me alone for 2 seconds can you?  :facepalm:

It's called making a statement, not trying to start an argument...  Ffs... Can't leave me alone for 2 seconds can you?  :facepalm:

Are you fucking retarded? Either that or you didn't read my post.

Forget Anderson Silva, who's pumped up for Fedor vs Hendo????

I'm putting my money on Fedor. This is it, now or never for Fedor. I'm so mad I can't see this live.

Should be a great card, I feel like putting money on Daley and Henderson. Hopefully Fedor doesn't pull out an Ortiz, his career needs to be put to rest.

Well looks like I won't be watching anymore Strikeforce after that card. I do not want to see two women slug it out for 4 rounds. The only one I'll be keeping my eye on is Hendo because he's got the talent at almost 41.

And because he did this  .. HENDO'D!!!!!!!!!!!!

P5yd8IMwZOA

Adam please don't tell me you use sherdog :facepalm:

I got 4/5 main card correct, sexyama let me down the bookies would've been paying out bigtime today!

also: Chael is the fuckin man

k2VEx3bnIa4

I told you Vitor... and Rashad!! Jon Jones vs Rashard please? because rampage is getting fucked too.

Also I don't, I found that link on another forum and it amused me to no end. "You think after the first 5 losses, he'd have taken to jits classes" Funny as fuck. 22 submission losses what a fucking loser.