Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Perfect hit
2 minutes ago, Jordai said:

What regiment I’m a weapons engineer navy 

I’m Army mate in support weapons, How long you been Navy? 

10 minutes ago, Perfect hit said:

I’m Army mate in support weapons, How long you been Navy? 

Just a year and a bit pal. On ship now had a long training cause weapons engineers have it long :) I’ve worked with gpmg’s glocks and sa80 rifles, that was my small arms. But I mainly work on bigger weapons 

Just now, Jordai said:

Just a year and a bit pal. On ship now had a long training cause weapons engineers have it long :) I’ve worked with gpmg’s glocks and sa80 rifles, that was my small arms. But I mainly work on bigger weapons 

like me

LOL

get it

cos im a weapon

and big

Perfect hit
6 minutes ago, Jordai said:

Ah roger, I’ve been army 8 years now. Yeah I’ve been on HMS Clyde not sure if you know that, Navy lads are pretty sound got the brew n biscuits out so they’re a good bunch haha

8 minutes ago, Perfect hit said:

Ah roger, I’ve been army 8 years now. Yeah I’ve been on HMS Clyde not sure if you know that, Navy lads are pretty sound got the brew n biscuits out so they’re a good bunch haha

Yeah mate, get in foe lad join the military unit xd fair few of us in military in here

Perfect hit
13 minutes ago, Jordai said:

Yeah mate, get in foe lad join the military unit xd fair few of us in military in here

Is there? It’s quite surprising that is, just wouldn’t think it haha I’m in the process of unlocking my account but I’m away at the moment and don’t have access to laptops, so waiting till weekend. You know how it is haha

16 hours ago, Perfect hit said:

Is there? It’s quite surprising that is, just wouldn’t think it haha I’m in the process of unlocking my account but I’m away at the moment and don’t have access to laptops, so waiting till weekend. You know how it is haha

the boy jabby is a US officer, craig is ex army and im pretty sure theres a couple more. i know there were a few in years gone by that aren't around anymore. Out of all the pure clans we're probably the most mature, more people here with their lives figured out than the majority of other clans combined, the poor sods

Perfect hit
10 minutes ago, Fred said:

the boy jabby is a US officer, craig is ex army and im pretty sure theres a couple more. i know there were a few in years gone by that aren't around anymore. Out of all the pure clans we're probably the most mature, more people here with their lives figured out than the majority of other clans combined, the poor sods

Yea it seems that way, fair one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, ceZa said:

nice dude how does your workout schedule look like? 

Been off gym for a month now, usually chest bi’s, back tri’s, shoulders, legs

compound lifts 6-10 reps isolation movements  10-15 reps

7 hours ago, a void ed said:

Been off gym for a month now, usually chest bi’s, back tri’s, shoulders, legs

compound lifts 6-10 reps isolation movements  10-15 reps

Nice I need to do more isolation movements myself.. Your shoulders looks pretty ripped, same with chest and arms ?

13 hours ago, ceZa said:

Nice I need to do more isolation movements myself.. Your shoulders looks pretty ripped, same with chest and arms ?

Haha all about the tren ? joking ofc 

was about 108kg there high teen bodyfat