Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

First sig for nearly 4 months now

Sam|Hooded

Well, i lost my photoshop for bloody ages, so i haven't produced any GFX, i got my photoshop back today, and thought i'd bash one out ..

Sig i mean ;)

Posted Image

Stock:

Posted Image

What you think?

i dont like it at all tbh :| the top of his head is cut off for a start. the c4ds arnt used correctly and they stand out way to much. overuse of splatter brushes. and whats with the random red n yellow stuff on the side? lol text isnt tht gud either. :| ive saw alot better from u sam. tut tut :( lol keep practacin

i dont like it at all tbh :| the top of his head is cut off for a start. the c4ds arnt used correctly and they stand out way to much. overuse of splatter brushes. and whats with the random red n yellow stuff on the side? lol text isnt tht gud either. :| ive saw alot better from u sam. tut tut :( lol keep practacin

Well now i got photoshop back, you can expect alot more & better stuff, i'll keep in mind what you said & will make another real soon. <3

Yeah, if his head wasn't cut off I wouldn't be looking at it weird  ???

:O Does it really makea big difference? I remember when i was making it i kept thinking if i'd done it the right size :O

Add maybe a black and white map on 60% or so and a couple gradient maps and i think it'd look alot better. Also the blue circles on the right look strange, same for the red/yellow things in the top right, dno what they are or why they're there.

Well now i got photoshop back, you can expect alot more & better stuff, i'll keep in mind what you said & will make another real soon. <3

ive just got photoshop bak aswell thts why i made the sig underneith :) my first gfx in agessssssssss