[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Introduction to exercise. (IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE ANY QUESTIONS BELOW)

I Meleed I

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zany

• I Meleed I

• Steroids

• Adam|Spakka

Already favourited this, will keep coming back to it.

Mate's been pressuring me to go gym again for a while, i went a few times a bit ago and like, last week, just don't go like, every day/couple days, so i'ma start doing. Thanks Moffit.

My metabolism is sky-high like Zany's rofl

I just eat fuck loads and it seems to be working for me, slowly but surely. I'm only using a 100 calorie protein shake though. I've been looking at Maximuscle Progain because it has high calories and high protein, maybe you should try something like this as well as eating big, Zany?

I'm no expert though  ;o

seriously mate you're still using the holland and barrets protein arn't you. throw it away.

get a weight gainer or atleast a 250 calorie per serving shake.

Free Santas

One tip is to eat something like 2 poached eggs and a piece of toast for breakfast.This is because Eggs are relatively filling so you can go longer without having to eat,it worked for me a little....

Also you say eat more exotic meats,may I ask why Lamb is included?It isn't very exotic as all around me I see sheep and i'm not sure where you are from but in Britain it is not considered "exotic".

And what does Alligator taste like?:P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have just broken up for my Easter holidays and as well as revising for my GCSE exams id like to get fit & put on muscle, if I state my regular diet below, would someone experienced give me some advice, also on what to train ect.

Weight : 57.8 Kg / 127 pounds, 9.1 Stone

Height : 159 cm / 5.2 ft / 62.6 inch

Breakfast - Nothing atm - will start eating fruit since on hols.

Snack - packet of crisps / small chocolate bar.

Lunch - Meat (Chicken, Beef, Lamb) with pasta normally.

Snack - Small piece of flapjack or something.

Dinner - Sausages and pasta - potatoes.

Normally I do press-ups & Pull-ups - Im training to enter an army college next year, and over my 4 wk break will hopefully do 4-8 gym sessions.

Aims - im not really interested in "rock-hard abs" or a six pack, mainly big arms but STRONG too. And for fitness, my cardio is good.

~Apreciated

Personally I'd say if someone was trying to lose weight seriously, do high intensity interval training. Lots of stop start stop start at a high intensity, one my corporal reccomended to me was: Find a hill and mark about 20 metres up, sprint as fast as you can up it, jog back down + do 20 press ups. Then repeat this until you can't breathe, rest for 60-120 seconds and do it again, and again, and again. Then do a long slow run slogging out at a slow pace afterwards.

VacantPlains

I am currently working on just pull ups and push ups as you need to be able to do quite a few to get into the Air Force Academy. It's pretty amazing what you can accomplish in a short while if you set yourself to it. I went from doing 0 pull ups to 8 in about a month. These strength plans look good too, Ill have to try them out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I Meleed I i cba to read all that due to the time i have now but i will get to it. I am training to become a personal trainer i currently play football (U.S football) and i am a runnning back i also run track and pole volt. If you have any knowladge of method's on power cleaning hang cleaning squating heave weight please add me on skype i would like to talk to you about some things my name is dalton.criswell if you dont have skype message me on the fourms please. Thanks man, Dalton

• 2 months later...

Also too much cardio increases cortisol levels in the body which is the bodys anti-testosterone pretty much. Cortisol attempts to remove muscle mass and store it in your body as fat. something to that extent

Dont be an idiot, muscle can't be changed into fat.

Cortisol - insulin. 2 opposite hormones.

Cortisol triggered by stress causes catabolism.

Insulin triggered by working out etc causes anabolic growth.

Estrogen - Testosterone. 2 opposite hormones.

Also too much cardio increases cortisol levels in the body which is the bodys anti-testosterone pretty much. Cortisol attempts to remove muscle mass and store it in your body as fat. something to that extent

Dont be an idiot, muscle can't be changed into fat.

Cortisol - insulin. 2 opposite hormones.

Cortisol triggered by stress causes catabolism.

Insulin triggered by working out etc causes anabolic growth.

Estrogen - Testosterone. 2 opposite hormones.

In scientific terms. You got owned.

• 1 month later...