Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

Oldest Shirtless Photo i could find myself to compare too, this is a few months after i started working out compared to now.

35f653c508.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Oldest Shirtless Photo i could find myself to compare too, this is a few months after i started working out compared to now.

35f653c508.JPG

ur doing sick brah

Got sick of being small 

Pics below are with 0 gym, all I did was play hockey for exercise. 

September 2014 - 

028cfdcdf1.jpg

30f1d2f1bd.jpg

First couple months didn't really know what I was doing, then started up a program and started eating ALOT more. In the picture above I weighed 130 pounds at around 5'8. 

April 27th 2015 - 

efeb3df8a8.jpg

currently weighing in at 150 pounds on the dot at about 5'10. My goal by the end of the year is 165 pounds, any tips for me?

Edited by Nxjr

currently where im at

really been focusing on abs and working the shit out of my shoulders and traps

obviously neglecting the back area but im gonna start dead lifting soon

also good shit dripz

currently where im at

really been focusing on abs and working the shit out of my shoulders and traps

obviously neglecting the back area but im gonna start dead lifting soon

also good shit dripz

good shit bro, defo work on making that back wider 

So i've started working out again (been a year since last went gym) and going to eat clean and hopefully put on some lean mass. Taking whey. Getting enough calories although don't count. My goal is to start next year at uni (october) with a decent size, and obviously have a better body during summer :) Not interested in bulking atm because I want to stay lean during summer, although ill probably just look skinny, idc really. 

6 Days/week

This is my starting picture, and 10 days into it. (pointless but whatever, I take pics everyday just for my own progress album)

gl me brahs

So i've started working out again (been a year since last went gym) and going to eat clean and hopefully put on some lean mass. Taking whey. Getting enough calories although don't count. My goal is to start next year at uni (october) with a decent size, and obviously have a better body during summer :) Not interested in bulking atm because I want to stay lean during summer, although ill probably just look skinny, idc really. 

6 Days/week

This is my starting picture, and 10 days into it. (pointless but whatever, I take pics everyday just for my own progress album)

gl me brahs

man like

• 2 weeks later...

Nice arms and all, but your abs were showing more when you were 125, now that you're 140 looks like you have more fat covering them.

And IKZ .. 6"0 140 is skinny ..

Having visible abs has very little to do with exercise or sit ups etc. Its almost totally down to body fat percentage, for example when you see all the skinny kids, who have girls arms and a pigeon chest, but cut as hell abs. So even though my abs are still worked and almost certainly much stronger than in the 125 pic, they are less visible.

Its VERY hard to bulk up substantially without losing your abs, its pretty much just an accepted part of a hard gainers journey. But once I reach my goal of 155lbs, thats when I'll start to focus on getting the abs back, and not just skinny abs like int he first pic, but real god mode abs ;)

Yup, nice goal :D

have u tried doing a bulking routine for a few months then jumping on a cutting routine for a month-6weeks?

you shouldnt lose any of your gains during cutting if you do it right.

No, I'm brand new to this, I've always been fit, had a fast metabolism, ate moderately healthy, and played sports, I decided to start eating healthy and more so I'm gaining weight slow and steady, but I don't want to lose my abs so we'll see. I just want to see gains in mass, looks, etc. I'll start taking photos to keep track of gains and what not. I want to start lifting on a regular basis like 4 times a week or so.

How did the progress go? 

hopefully put on some lean mass.

Getting enough calories although don't count.

My goal is to start next year at uni (october) with a decent size

Not interested in bulking atm because I want to stay lean during summer

flawless plan, keep me updated

actually dw ill just take another look at the pic you just posted

Edited by Steroids

k so posted 2 weeks ago. Been hitting gym pretty hard and put on 3/4 pounds since i started like 20/22 days ago

Might aswell include a couple of pics, making a lot of strength gains atm. Taking 3 scoops whey/day. i think around a 300 caloric surplus (started counting)

You probably wont see any difference from my pics above, but i can see irl changes however small they are! Feels like my chest is lagging super hard. Starting to get a shape too it though but kinda looks bad from the side when compared with my arms

Loving the gym atm!

144 lbs

Edited by I Pk Virginz

lmfao never dissapoint

lmfao never dissapoint

steady on virgins

haters gunna hate <3

Edited by I Pk Virginz
  • 2 weeks later...

lmfao never dissapoint

steady on virgins

haters gunna hate <3

eat more.

Working on it, - first month proggy

My first weigh in on the 29th april was 139lbs, im now 145lbs

My goal for september is to get a physique similar to this:

Edited by I Pk Virginz

Bad lightning I guess. Doing the "Perma Bulk" style. Eating whenever I'm hungry... Don't really care what I'm eating. I can lose weight very quickly because I take medication (Rilatine) that reduces my appetite very hard. 

Bad lightning I guess. Doing the "Perma Bulk" style. Eating whenever I'm hungry... Don't really care what I'm eating. I can lose weight very quickly because I take medication (Rilatine) that reduces my appetite very hard. 

looking pretty wide! keep cutting bro

I prefer bulking over cutting :) Tbh, I don't want to cut because you always lose muscle while cutting... I don't want to take the risk

I prefer bulking over cutting :) Tbh, I don't want to cut because you always lose muscle while cutting... I don't want to take the risk

lol you're soft as fuk and prob have a fat puffy-face

get below 10% then focus on gaining muscle. 

lol you're soft as fuk and prob have a fat puffy-face

get below 10% then focus on gaining muscle. 

Why should I go below 10% as I already said that my goals are not to look like Jeff Seid or anything like that? 

Tell me what is better: gaining muscle with almost no fat or gaining muscle with 10%+ bodyfat?

Edited by Yentll