TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

@K______0___U

have we spoken before?

great progress mate, interested as to why you chose to run growth though? unless you're absolutely minted... cost:ratio is pretty awful, fat loss is going to be less significant than say.... cutting for an extra couple weeks a year or running a tiny amount of t3. 

if money was no object though i would absolutely run it, if only for the anti-aging/feel-good properties! 

@K______0___U

have we spoken before?

great progress mate, interested as to why you chose to run growth though? unless you're absolutely minted... cost:ratio is pretty awful, fat loss is going to be less significant than say.... cutting for an extra couple weeks a year or running a tiny amount of t3. 

if money was no object though i would absolutely run it, if only for the anti-aging/feel-good properties! 

growth is complicated mate. theres so many brands like serona and hygrotrophin (my spelling is probably way off, but im sure google will pick them up) that have more fakes than reals. people selling off HCG as growth hormones or pretty much anything that they can pass off as growth that is a heap of shit. even the "real" versions of these are about 30% of the strength they say (similar to most gear but more extreme)

i have contacts that i can get pharmaceutical grade growth hormone (made by pfizer). this shit is fucking incredible. the fat loss off it is disgusting and the amount of fullness it gives you is unreal.

as for why i'm doing it. i'm 9 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show (ive only just turned 20 so still in juniors) and fuck it. i'd rather be the best i can be.

and ye, i was @ in roidsntheboys + ultra - pm me if you wanna know who 

@K______0___U

have we spoken before?

bad video cos im not a camera man. tried to get focus on the pfizer label but camera too shit.

my breathing sounds heavy cos i have a tight chest and am ill atm so im struggling to breathe.

anyway... here you go. you'll probably never come across growth hormones like this in your life

never posted here sooo. hi.

dont have a starting pic thats decent but here's me boxing day 2013 - 3 months before i joined the gym (on the right)

current:

540c2a34b0beb87319b2cfeedebe490f.png

c8523cd792617d250cda673f4a910894.png

fc04b6e17115b2132a22b1314be96300.png

cutting atm so will keep updated with pics

Decent mate what gear you on?

Be honest were all honest round here ha

just simple atm

800mg test 400 p/w 

600mg tren e p/w

on growth hormones too just started them 2 days ago - we'll see how they go but im expecting good things in terms of assistance with fat loss from them

will be adding winstrol + var and switching to fast acting gear in about 6 weeks

ill get a pic of my legs and one of my upper body front-on, i don't take many pictures of myself so sorry the ones i posted are slightly wank

impressive gains dude

makes me really want to try gear but i have no idea what im doing

and i dont really want to bother learning either.

ill just stick to natty lmao

how much is your cycle costing you, and where are you getting you gear. London brah need info.

fuck all. test 400 is about £25 a vial and its 2ml p/w, tren e is about £28 per vial and again 2ml p/w

£53 per 5 weeks?

when i switch to fast acting it'll be a fair bit more.

growth hormones cost a fucking lot.

ehh i'm in with a decent crowd so getting gear is fairly easy for me. the growth hormones i have are made by pfizer which is what is used in hospitals. i'll post a pic of those if you like.

@@Andrew it's not as complicated as people make out, i'd be happy to help you with it if you needed and im sure steroids would

do people know you are on steroids.

have ur parents ever asked how the fuck you get 99 str in 5wks?

l0000l

pics are for chumps

from 203lbs to 179 in a month exactly

fuck this stretchy skin btw...

8.3% bf

Edited by Andrew
  • 2 weeks later...

decent pal.

now go crossfit and become better.

omg do you wear reebok nanos with knee high socks and a bandana/headband?

rock the nanos! no other gimics pal! just hard as nails me pal

• 2 weeks later...