Before & Current Pics

Swag

• 1 month later...

>implying in the secondary picture he DOES have upper body width

>mfw

owned

photography/lighting is a sneaky bitch but any true gym bro can see through it

Edited by will-turb

Taken about a month ago. Recently switched up my training to be more American Football orientated so practically no isolation exercises (not that you really need them)

Also, anyone go to bodypower expo this year in the UK? Met this chap...

look nice mucky mate ! few q's

is chest your weak point?

how big are your arms cold?

on any gear?

its steroids btw, long time

i'm planning on joining the american football team at my uni this september haha, barely know all the rules but looks fun, u recommend?

on any gear?

i'm planning on joining the american football team at my uni this september haha, barely know all the rules but looks fun, u recommend?

whats good big pig?!

-Id say shoulders are my weakest but I havn't done 'normal' chest training in about 6/7 months. My presses are all done close/neutral grip as to replicate movements done in football (jamming on the line)

- Left & right both 13" cold, 16" flexed. Sound small :(

- No gear brah all natty

YES, definitely recommend joining the american football team, probably the funnest sport i've ever played. What you uni are you going to?

Edited by Mucky

lol mate you cannot be serious, 

on any gear?

whats good big pig?!

-Id say shoulders are my weakest but I havn't done 'normal' chest training in about 6/7 months. My presses are all done close/neutral grip as to replicate movements done in football (jamming on the line)

- No gear brah all natty

YES, definitely recommend joining the american football team, probably the funnest sport i've ever played. What you uni are you going to?

rofl mate that can't be right surely 13inch cold???? pumped puts em up 3 inches? haha! measure again ;p

but yeah i'm at ARU uni in cambridge, not got the fitness for football anymore so definitely wanna give american football a try! =]  

on any gear?

whats good big pig?!

- No gear brah all natty

rofl mate that can't be right surely 13inch cold???? pumped puts em up 3 inches? haha! measure again ;p

but yeah i'm at ARU uni in cambridge, not got the fitness for football anymore so definitely wanna give american football a try! =]  

Is that shit? haha all i know is that CT fletcher is 22" cold or something so im guessing it is. I personally think my arms are tiny cold but I just dont bother with isolation training for bis and tris.

Ahhhhh american football is very different kind of fitness, its very physically demanding. Always battling with people even if the ball is on the other side of the field. Do you know about all the positions?

by cold do u mean unpumped, or do u mean unflexed lol from the way u said 13 inch cold, 16 inch flex it sounds like u just mean unflexed?

13" unflexed and unpumped

on any gear?

whats good big pig?!

- No gear brah all natty

Anglia Ruskin huh, I live in Cambridge, small world lol. Are you local or just coming for uni?

what position do you play mucky?

cornerback. I think i would thrive at free saftety though

I used to play that. What's your height? You're quick right?

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd