[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

[[ Foe Pk Video 4 ]] WITH AUDIO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty|w0rst

Honestly, whoever says this video was epic, is just trying to be nice or licking dem boots. Sure, the editing itself was pretty fucking sick and no other clan is remotely close to this video yet(In terms of editing), certain clips were not meant to be there, not worthy of a FOE video. Watercolor - Pendulum, seriously? Sure, I loveeeeeeeee that song but I have listened to it over 9000 times in Runescape Pking videos. Those scenes you made were you pretty decent but honestly, you're just filling a gap because you didn't have enough clips. Third song, A Deafening Distance - God is an Astronaut , don't use it again...ever, it just doesn't fit into a pk video.

Now, this is my opinion and hopefully I won't be flaming to actually giving feedback for improvement.

Honestly, video II was the best and since that video, FOE videos were only decreasing in quality, even though III was pretty decent aswell as II. Now, this is not really Scott's fault, it's more clans fault for not giving out decent clips.

Tip to the editor: Next time, lose more time picking the music or even ask to members/guests what unlistened music would they like to hear.

this

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotty|w0rst

• Lip Job

• alec

• li oo0oo il

Sorry to say but i expected it way and way better assuming i waited a fuck long time for this vid cause vid 3 was def 1 of the best pking videos ive seen

Honestly, whoever says this video was epic, is just trying to be nice or licking dem boots. Sure, the editing itself was pretty fucking sick and no other clan is remotely close to this video yet(In terms of editing), certain clips were not meant to be there, not worthy of a FOE video. Watercolor - Pendulum, seriously? Sure, I loveeeeeeeee that song but I have listened to it over 9000 times in Runescape Pking videos. Those scenes you made were you pretty decent but honestly, you're just filling a gap because you didn't have enough clips. Third song, A Deafening Distance - God is an Astronaut , don't use it again...ever, it just doesn't fit into a pk video.

Now, this is my opinion and hopefully I won't be flaming to actually giving feedback for improvement.

Honestly, video II was the best and since that video, FOE videos were only decreasing in quality, even though III was pretty decent aswell as II. Now, this is not really Scott's fault, it's more clans fault for not giving out decent clips.

Tip to the editor: Next time, lose more time picking the music or even ask to members/guests what unlistened music would they like to hear.

This. Enjoyed the edit, disliked the clips.

Tom (Rendition)

Editting is sick.  Ultra and shisha re both foe atm right?  Should have included something from them.  And more bloodystr

Editting is sick.  Ultra and shisha re both foe atm right?  Should have included something from them.  And more bloodystr

they both left for nh :L

just another video of 2010 or 2011...same weapons, same places ehh only good thing was weapon variation, but it was same all over again and again, there wasnt original pk's at all

Editting was good, but clips were average. And vid was too short for the amount of wait that people had. A bit of a let down, but a good vid nontheless.

Editing was amazing, but was definitely expecting better hits from an entire clan. Considering new HP has been out for a LONG time, and clips have been being given since then. Was a big let down, only good clips were Steroids bridding, and Failed Again.

One of the worst videos clip wise, the best editing wise.

The amount of clips were no higher then 60... And out of those 60, about 15 were GREAT.

15 GREAT clips in around 7-8 months. Meh.

pfff  i can't even listen to the music on it becouse it's not avaible in my country

i only watch vids with music :c

try to find music that everyone can hear...1/10