Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Foe's Action Packed Saturday

Mike (0BR)

I will add - if you need any support implementing what ever data structure you choose in C, then just give me a shout. Many people learn datastructures on an OO language, and can find it difficult to make the transition into an imperative language.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 Star Pk

• Pekoraali

• Flex

• H00Di

I will add - if you need any support implementing what ever data structure you choose in C, then just give me a shout. Many people learn datastructures on an OO language, and can find it difficult to make the transition into an imperative language.

OK?

click at the "quote" button on the top right corner of his post and you'll see an insteresting link lmao.

It's the dot after word "shout"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

OK?

click at the "quote" button on the top right corner of his post and you'll see an insteresting link lmao.

PEKORAALI COME BACK KID!!!!!!!!!!! LEGENDS ARE BACK, TUU JO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK?

Moro:D Emmää ainakaa vielä voi, ei oo tarpeeks hyvää accounttii. Oon nyt traumassa, sinne sentää riitti levelit.

Edited by Pekoraali

OK?

Moro:D Emmää ainakaa vielä voi, ei oo tarpeeks hyvää accounttii. Oon nyt traumassa, sinne sentää riitti levelit.

Höh okei =(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...