Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

[FOE] SUNDAY TRIP ~ 115 PEOPLE ~ ROT WAR

Walli

75ed.png

Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Today saw the first 100+ pull of the year for Foe and it was well worth it. We peaked at around 115 people. After an intense world cup final which we all watched we set out on the trip. Within 10-20 minutes or so we had MM members pming Foe asking if the ts was lagging, seconds later there was an attempt to ddos our Ts. I am not saying “mm” as a clan attempted to ddos our ts but meh i’ll leave it open to suggestion. After our ts held strong like our opts it was clear MM was not going to fight, they ran round barb i heard checking in at stronghold security to boost their banks with the gp from the middle chest. Then they danced along to GE maybe as an attempt to mass recruit some kids to match up to the final ownage ELITES. All in all they didn’t enter the wild which i find amusing.

AND NOW FOR THE #1 TANK OF THE DAY!

So, after walking around the wild and every world and killing plenty of random mains and idiots to boost our banks we decided fuck it... The “pure” kings of p2p against the genuine article... Rot the Kings of p2p. I pmed Rot asking for a fight and as expected they seemed surprised, once they confirmed we were legit they accepted. The fight was to be Foe defending, with returning on.

289al2h.png

Foe vs Rot

Foe Starting – 105-110

Rot Starting – 50

100712011121.png

The fight started with Rot charging Foe positioned East of rune rocks. I think it is safe to say every single person’s computer almost blew up and the lag was intense lol. Many Foe died on this initial charge and lag along with some rot members (we think.. nah some did die we check a logs -.-). The fight was interesting, and i am assuming we put a better fight than expected as our members witnessed a few f capes and whips get dropped (we know that is nothing on rot member’s banks but when we are used to killing people for ghost robes it is an funny sight)

The fight soon got pushed west to the run rocks where the foe remaining got cleared. However, we had managed to get together a large enough return group near spider hill so we were killing some rot and i pmed their leader as to loc of us so they could get back in the fight. Rot came to black up their stragglers and the fight began again. The smallish return unit we had put up a respectable fight but again we got whipped out by Rot.

H0z pmed me and asked if we was done, but as any1 who knows Foe will know we are never done! So we went for one last effort with a huge return group north of gap the fight restarted. This fight went on probably a bit longer than the other two and soon made its way to GDZ hut. After around 20 mins in total of fighting Rot and with only around 10 Foe remaining at GDZ hut i called it a day, pmed h0z and thanked rot for the fight.

Yes, we did lose the fight, and yes rot did make bank loot but it was something completely different and was genuinely really fun. The fight was flame free and almost all foe enjoyed it. Just a shame Rot was the only clan willing to fight us.

Want to say Awesome job to foe, Thanks to Rot and see you all next week (maybe not rot though lol)

Unfortunately we struggled to get many pics due to the lag, and to dieing soon after we did get any kills lol. This is what we did get to help give a picture of the fight.

100712011121.png

100712013609s.png

100712013623.png

100712014036.png

And our last remaining warriors

100711235156.png

Foe Ending – Around 10 in GDZ before calling it off

Rot Ending – 60 people lol

289al2h.png

Also, when we have fought other main clans in the past or clans with a higher defence requirement than our own they have accused us of not risking. We want to clear up that Foe take pride in our gear and we fight in wars in the best gear we can (within Reason). I think from the following pictures from Rot’s topic it is clear that this rumour some clans and people started about Foe is far from true. Not only did rot get a good fight but they made some tasty bank too.

100711174137.png

sdfsdfsf.png

screeny082.png

100711185543.png

100711154418.png

Also, a video from Rot’s point of view of the fight. Nobody vidded for us people who were stopped when they lagged so hard at the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jw6EMR-Plk&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jw6EMR-Plk&feature=player_embedded#!

289al2h.png

Again, thanks to Rot and Gj Foe. Unlucky to the NL too lol

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• Jonny

• Jack

• Pat

Top Posters In This Topic

woulda been cool if football was on a different day :S then we coulda actually seen mm around the wild along with tlp fi etc

all in all awsome pull but shame about only 1 fight, although i enjoyed it

woulda been cool if football was on a different day :S then we coulda actually seen mm around the wild along with tlp fi etc

all in all awsome pull but shame about only 1 fight, although i enjoyed it

we started after the worldcup final. So did MM and all the other clans. No excuse ;)

• 5 weeks later...

one of the trips that one wont forget so soon again. huge fun and big difference compared to other fights against mm or fi.

respect ROT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...