Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

[Foe] Big Loot Sunday

Walli

75ed.png

Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Video of the day

The vid shows a great account of the fight, Shows MM’s very strong defensive spot, obv the south side down the hill got smashed a bit, then it shows our move to drag the fight east off the hill, and then at the end you can see by all the bones and red dots on the map right around our members that the fight was still going on. However, read the whole topic and judge for yourself what went on.

2yo6g4y.png

Foe headed out today and peaked at 91 people so for a clan that is so called slumping I would say that is pretty nice. We swanned around the wild for around 1 hour seeing what we could get and killing any1 we came across. Dp had been talking shit about foe which yes, did annoy us after yes2day was unneeded and uncalled for so we wanted to hit them. Unfortunately Fi wanted to fight them and Davey asked me if we would stay away. Unfortunately I said no, because I am not going to deprive my members of action when no other clans are about really etc, however I said we will not crash if the fight is under way we would simple not hesitate in hitting any clan if we caught either before a fight commenced. Scouts told us fi were scattered on hills and DP were sat in cw, we logged in at drags charged straight into fi, seemed at the same time DP ran our north of cw.. Davey instantly pmed me and I told him to just go south, he asked for us to head into cw but as we tried obv going through 2 clans in p2p does not work. Raza was pissed, not sure if Fi was I explained the situation, Call it a crash if you like, we just wanted a fight and tried to do minimal damage when both clans seemingly rushed Fi at the same time from either side. Make of it what you want, that is what happened in our eyes and im sure there will be different points of views from other clans.

Now onto the good stuff..

2yo6g4y.png

Foe killed loads of randoms, got word of clans crashing clans and so on so we appeared in a few of them locations, killed some eop, some pot I think, some dp not really sure wasn’t anything special just a lil info on the sort of action we got before the real competition came out.

2yo6g4y.png

fu75w7.jpg

Foe Starting – 80ish

MM Starting – 58 at the actual spot but they had around 75, I find it hard to believe they would set up to fight us with 20+ people nowhere near the fight so I can only assume they had a second group or something close by which im sure they will deny.

MM ran and hid from us, and their banks still hurting from last week obviously just sat in high level wild and just kept hopping worlds from us. Finally they found a nice big hill to sit on and waited for us. We knew what they would be doing so we slowly went in there. Obv at a hill disadvantage we knew we had to stand our own and fight smart. To start it was nothing but a chin and barrage fest, where many of both clans died. Foe had a simply epic return group from both south and GDZ, knowing this the 30 or so Foe left up there took a very smart position a little east of where the fight originally started. From there they sat at a group simple smashing down on the mm who came near. As Foe’s return group came from the south (around 20) and another group of around 15-20 was coming from GDZ mm decided they did not want to carry on the fight. Shame really, whilst foe was still hitting and killing MM they called a log out and logged to 103. Both return groups got there roughly at the same time but just as most of mm had logged meaning we had around 60-70 back up there with only a few mm scraps to kill lol.

For this fight, I don’t really care what you call it, MM will say they won on their topic im sure “the battle ground was cleared so we logged” yet any smart clan would take the fight off the massive hill and pull MM down to their level at least lol. What I will say is that it was yet again another great fight between foe and mm, the only opinions really that matter are those of the people involved in the fight, the Foe left confident and happy and feeling it as a victory, likewise the mm I am told.

Win, lose, draw label it what you want. Gf MM and an amazing effort considering starting opts although I doubt them 20+ were too far behind the fight starting.

Foe Ending – 30ish before mm logged, 60-70 as mm logged =[ (epic return Foe gj boys)

MM Ending – Honestly could not tell you (mm leader pm me?), before I died west in amongst them barraging them I would say they had roughly the same as us maybe left.

Pictures:

100627174313.png

^^^^ props to the mm leaders, was a nice defending spot we knew that but meh we wanted battles!

2bqmnq.png

^^^ deathmarch from GDZ to the fight lol, wasn’t sure where mm was to start with.

15ge4ae

This was the charge of the all our returners and remainders charging through from spider hill clearing the last few mm as they hopped, most has logged though.

100627174311.png

100627174708.png

^^^ our main group left in the fight we also had some along the north off screen, loads of mm kept running into the sw side where they met our barrages. This was before they logged.

100627174641.png

Maybe they logged because their leader died?

screenshot583.png

^^ Ty slabby

Unfortunately for this fight all the other pics seem to be very much similar to the ones already posted so showing them wouldn’t be any different. I think it would of been better if mm did come and carry on the fight but apparently this is why they didn’t  ;/

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • hahah

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • lol

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • gfs 2day btw

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • not calling it win or loss, no matter what u call it

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • at tht hill

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • we had loads on spider hill

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • still killing mm

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • but I know u had a good amount on the hill west

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • il put it down u logging thinkg we were completely cleared

23:37  [Foe]Walli      • but ti wasnt the case

23:38  [Foe]Walli      • on ur topic will be bait or troll, but meh ur topic

23:38  [Foe]Walli      • lol

23:38  Slabby          • its not that

23:38  Slabby          • we left cause we didnt want a 2 hour returning fight, and if we carried on going east we were gonna be ontop of gdz

23:39  Slabby          • so we cleared to were we thought was reasonable then bailed

23:39  [Foe]Walli      • wasnt tho

23:39  [Foe]Walli      • coz we was still killing mm

23:39  [Foe]Walli      • as u logged

23:39  [Foe]Walli      • :/

23:39  Slabby          • we was never going to spider hill to get ganked

23:39  [Foe]Walli      • and it cud hardly go on that long there

23:39  [Foe]Walli      • lol

23:39  Slabby          • were not dumb lol thats why you took the stand on that hill

23:39  Slabby          • cause its hard to get up

23:39  Slabby          • easy to barrage down

From this, I won`t say a win or a loss read my view of events, see the pics, read the convo and I will allow you to decide.

2yo6g4y.png

After this we roamed around a bit, we got word there was a load of Pures, mainly MM and Fi fighting in single at east drags, being v bored as no1 else was out and other than mm we hadn’t had much action all trip we wanted in. As it was 1 v 1 I didn’t really see it as a crash as in single you cant call it a proper clan fight, well I suppose you could. If the clans felt we crashed I am sorry, was just our view we wanted to join in the 1 v 1 fun.

2yo6g4y.png

Pics from other action we got

iyfvab.png

100627172021.png

100627223630.png

100627232038.png

100627214701.png

100627181953.png

100627161259.png

100627220857l.png

100627164637.png

100627165106.png

100627170830.png

100628001921.png

100627220936.png

Today was a great day for pking on the whole. Thanks to all the clans mentioned in this topic, especially MM without you at times foe would be lost and very very bored! We will be seeing everyone next weekend, have a good week!

2yo6g4y.png

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

lets make this weeks events just as big and even better than last week foe is not slumping and its time to put all other clans in there places foe can do this as a clan and as a whole.

• 10 years later...