[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Vid 16 - Bonesaw--Pk "Anarchy" 30 Defence Turmoil Hybridding w Vesta Long.

Nate

Yeah well I am a fan of hybriding and I just get disappointed when a vid comes out with "hybriding" in the title and all it seems to be is rushing 5 squares from bank.

This is a hybrid video; see if you can spot the difference.

this.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nate

• Pieter

• TJ

• Slee

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well I am a fan of hybriding and I just get disappointed when a vid comes out with "hybriding" in the title and all it seems to be is rushing 5 squares from bank.

This is a hybrid video; see if you can spot the difference.

i put that in my title because there is hybridding. Put some long clips in the beginning and didnt want it to be the same for 10 minutes.

never said it was 100 percent hybridding , now that you know you can go back to watching 10 minutes of a guy hybridding in a top hat and tele tabs.  

was really good :) Didnt like all of the music, but that doesnt matter, i care only about the clips. But go back to pure pking pls, i find it more enjoyable to watch.

was really good :) Didnt like all of the music, but that doesnt matter, i care only about the clips. But go back to pure pking pls, i find it more enjoyable to watch.

it almost seems unfair to watch him just totally rip through mains zerkers and pures like nothing lmaooo

Gareth l Rare

I liked it. Was funny when you posted on the forums l0l.

Agree, really made me laugh irl

Was nice, you done better vids but still entertaining nether the less.

wudnt mind seeing some bridding on ig99

tried its hard to hit initially, but add teleing, divine, pak yaks, and teams i have no chance.

bro watch my "why wont you die" vid and you'll see why i dont play him much anymore.