[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Vid 16 - Bonesaw--Pk "Anarchy" 30 Defence Turmoil Hybridding w Vesta Long.

Nate

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nate

• Pieter

• TJ

• Slee

Top Posters In This Topic

and 1:42, gg shiny bl00d rofl

poor shiny  :(

nice vid boner  :Hi: kinda seemed rushed imo, kills seemed like you cut em a little too fast [after death] and was a little jumpie..

but other than that editing was nice music was pretty good..

out of all your vids [i've seen most of em]

i'd give it a 7.5/10

but i'm a harsh asshole when it comes to rating vids..

Im amazed how quickly you made this..

Good clips, better music, nice pking again.  :nice:

Add 'You Shlaaaag' ingame tbh, and when ive got my levels we pk sometime. I am a tank though  :victory:

EDIT: Pretty good plz.

Enjoyed it, nice hits and stuff..

Would like to see more actual hybriding in future vids, not just barraging twice, then sitting in tank for the rest of the fight. Doesn't seem worth it bring a 6way mage switch then not using it, never refreezing etc. Also not a big fan of crowds, I guess that's my personal preference, but I heard you flash chat just to get your cc loaded with fans following you while you pk which seems pretty stupid to me.

Would like to see more actual hybriding in future vids, not just barraging twice, then sitting in tank for the rest of the fight. Doesn't seem worth it bring a 6way mage switch then not using it, never refreezing etc. Also not a big fan of crowds, I guess that's my personal preference, but I heard you flash chat just to get your cc loaded with fans following you while you pk which seems pretty stupid to me.

I dont flash chat where did you hear that from? people just follow me regularly if they see me in pvp wherever i go.  if you notice that why i begin to turn chat off in some clips because they disrupt my pking. Also there plenty more actual hybridding this time which is why its 9 minutes long look at the first 4 minute. in the 6 way swithing fights i do refreeze just that most of the time i fight rangers so theres no real

point in continually maging when theyll most likely tele and the barrages will splash i just go for the raw ko in melee.

Why would he waste time with crowds? I am sure they are a distraction. If you haven't payed attention to his videos Nathan is a competitor. He likes to compete and entertain people with competative pking. He can't satisfy everyones requirements in Pking videos and he acknowledges that. That said, he continues to do what he enjoys.

I dont flash chat where did you hear that from? people just follow me regularly if they see me in pvp wherever i go.  if you notice that why i begin to turn chat off in some clips because they disrupt my pking. Also there plenty more actual hybridding this time which is why its 9 minutes long look at the first 4 minute. in the 6 way swithing fights i do refreeze just that most of the time i fight rangers so theres no real

point in continually maging when theyll most likely tele and the barrages will splash i just go for the raw ko in melee.

sounds to me like that was constructive criticism, nothing to be offended about...

tbh i HATE ppl crowding around too, never had to deal with something like that tho, thank god..

Yeah well I am a fan of hybriding and I just get disappointed when a vid comes out with "hybriding" in the title and all it seems to be is rushing 5 squares from bank.

This is a hybrid video; see if you can spot the difference.