• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nate

• Mizen

• Mods

• Cub

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't soul split the same as smite but with the added HP bonus? I never heard of people complaining about non stop smite before :/

Thoroughly enjoyed it though, very entertaining.

Isn't soul split the same as smite but with the added HP bonus? I never heard of people complaining about non stop smite before :/

pretty much yeah lol... except it only heals and smites 1/5th of dmg

most of the people complaining don't have it.

There were quite a few comments on RSC complaining about that, but it's not like it's your fault that the Ancient Curse version of Smite also restores health.

You're probably right, those who complain are the ones who can't use it. Jealousy.

Dont stop Soul Splitting :3

Isn't soul split the same as smite but with the added HP bonus? I never heard of people complaining about non stop smite before :

There were quite a few comments on RSC complaining about that, but it's not like it's your fault that the Ancient Curse version of Smite also restores health.

You're probably right, those who complain are the ones who can't use it. Jealousy.

Dont stop Soul Splitting :3

People in rsc are more critical than other pk forums are but thats good. I can honestly say my vids have been getting better progressively over time because i listened. An example is the rendering I can already see many ways to improve my next one esp w locations and longer hybrid fites.

Pretty sick, the only thing I would say is better/smoother editing, and killing people that risk m ore than 500k. 4.5/5

smoother editing? Can you be more specific? Also people in my level bracket are all dhide tankers and pure. No one ever risks. Ever.

5tup1d ch0ob

I don't like watching pk vids anymore cause they are all the same.

But I saw yours and it definatly wasn't like the rest.... You are very good at making vids.

5/5.

Pretty sick, the only thing I would say is better/smoother editing, and killing people that risk m ore than 500k. 4.5/5

smoother editing? Can you be more specific? Also people in my level bracket are all dhide tankers and pure. No one ever risks. Ever.

When I say smoother editing I'm thinking better transitions. I saw you used the transition where the box's come up and then they dissipate and they new clip is up, thats not smooth to me. Some people do risk at that level bracket you just have to wait and not try and release your video so fast. KIH has a 5/5 video, he took him and his buddies best clips over the time span of a few months. And then he puts them together and his editing takes him a good while. Thats a 5/5 video, I gave you a 4.5/5 which is pretty close. I was just giving you my honest answer.

When I say smoother editing I'm thinking better transitions. I saw you used the transition where the box's come up and then they dissipate and they new clip is up, thats not smooth to me. Some people do risk at that level bracket you just have to wait and not try and release your video so fast. KIH has a 5/5 video, he took him and his buddies best clips over the time span of a few months. And then he puts them together and his editing takes him a good while. Thats a 5/5 video, I gave you a 4.5/5 which is pretty close. I was just giving you my honest answer.

the transitions fair enough i can fix. Correct me if im wrong but Isnt KIH a main pking team? Why would you compare a maxed main pk team vid (which of course is supposed to take a long time to edit / gather clips) to a 92 solo vid?

the transitions fair enough i can fix. Correct me if im wrong but Isnt KIH a main pking team? Why would you compare a maxed main pk team vid (which of course is supposed to take a long time to edit / gather clips) to a 92 solo vid?

KIH is an actual pker who does pk with a team full of main accounts. My comparison is based on the the time he spends making his videos and why they are so great. For you being you made a new account and it has just been finished and you want to get a video out and show it, it's great for the time spent on it. For the time made for the video, 3 weeks? I would give it a 5/5. But overall as a video I would give it a 4.5/5. I believe if you took your time gathering clips and editing it very thoroughly you could make a 5/5 video. You have a video which I think is a 5/5 video and it is video 12 of Bonesaw Pk.