Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

KBD PET JOURNEY

O u 0

HELLO!  I’m currently aiming for the KBD pet (By Far My Favorite) and I have know luck yet. (Currently at 683KC) I have 1 Prayer on this account but this is my current setup and risk. As you can see I’m not risking much when I go out into the wild. My risk all depends on how many bolts I bring which is usually no more than 75 a run. I average 7 kills a run but would like to up it a bit. I did try the Dragon Ruby Bolts (e) until Half life then switching to Dragon Diamond Bolts (e) but realized I got the same amount of kills per run just using Dragon Diamond Bolts (e) alone. Any tips would be greatly appreciate my guyssss.

7DD880E5-2539-46FB-B091-45E2164646A3.jpeg

09FDB5E6-D7B1-43C1-AB10-1865D96054B7.jpeg

Edited by O u 0
Picture change
James|Wildy

Alright mate done this grind many times I’m sure you have couple spare accounts you could alt on, either use 1/2 alt accounts in just hides and rune c bow with rune bolts etc so your account that you want pet on has main kill every time! 
also die there on alts so you can swap supplies not sure if this still works with graves tho! Good luck