Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Player Killing options

Jouer Play

Jouer Play

Yo ladies and gents, so following my recent introduction post, i've decided to give you guys a look at what i'm working on right now. Although I can work on a new type of account if needed, this is my first ever maxed pure at 60 attack. Using the following information, please let me know what you think on how I'm about to proceed for the future. 

Currently have a maxed combat main I'm using strictly for PVM but definitely keen on enjoying this account aswell to its full limit

-Have not pked in ages

-I want to chill in f2p and p2p world and enjoy singles 

-Should I raise my attack to 75 for clanning? Or is 60 plenty 

-Definitely applying in the near future as soon as I reach the 25 post count without spamming though

(EDIT) Have all my essential quests done aswell

(EDIT 2) Not increasing non-CB stats - Will use this account strictly for PK

Here's a picture of my stats and Pk tab:

SKills.PNG

BANK TAB.PNG

Edited by Jouer Play

imo stay 60 for a bit and see how you like it and then decide whether to go 75 or stay 60. 75 attack definitely adds more variety to it and its only 5 combat difference

Edited by Utc

If you single pk stay at 60 or 75.

For strictly clanning/pvm I've always liked being 99 attack + 99prayer & 1-25 defence 🙂

i'd stay 60 unless you can build your bank up for 75 weapons, i like 75 better for singles but dds with b ring i goes hard 🙂

2 hours ago, Some God said:

If you single pk stay at 60 or 75.

For strictly clanning/pvm I've always liked being 99 attack + 99prayer & 1-25 defence 🙂

Jouer Play

Thank you gents for your input. Definitely gave me a clear vision on new possibilities! As for the bank, 99% of it is onmy main im financing both thru pvming at the moment so if I decide to move to 75 attack - I'll be well covered. Looking forward to join you on trips 🙂 

Honestly either or is good but like someone said above 75 gives you so many more options to your weapon choices and what not. AGS all day lol

X WE ARE138
On 5/6/2022 at 1:28 PM, K2P said:

get your money up first

This.. id stay 60 attack till u absolutely get bored and dont enjoy pking at 60 attack/wanna switch up new weps...60 attack master race..im working on my foe pure atm its going to be 60-75,99, 13-20 prob stay at 13 for  now n 60 pray prob get 70 eventually 

• 2 months later...