Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

What if

terpz

What if Jagex added like 3 worlds that didn’t allow any accounts over 25 def ?

Definitely would be longer, cleaner fights IMO. Would also expose A LOT of clans (shitality), but do you think it would cause a resurgence of quality, instead of who can pull the most + vennies/meds?

just a dream tho 

Come on dust devil's or something like those, higher lever monsters. Jagex should update with more worlds to war, I think so or just create war in some kind of UK worlds 😄 they also should be changed to war and vote for zamorak because I'm balance guys... Sara wants me very much though...

Aren't pures involved with any jagex mods at all? Like the main clans?

Should be do-able although it will also kill main scene a bit so guess thats why they just want a cluster fuck.

On 4/1/2022 at 2:59 PM, RobinJ said:

Aren't pures involved with any jagex mods at all? Like the main clans?

Should be do-able although it will also kill main scene a bit so guess thats why they just want a cluster fuck.

Nah the mains have every other world, pures in main clans just wouldn't be able to use their main clan connections to make a toxic pure scene

19 hours ago, Altec92 said:

What if jagex would release pk world and all items for free? Including partyhats :DDD

They did that during tourney worlds, you could make your stats whatever you wanted and could get any combat item free