[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Alternative Chinning/Bursting Training Spot (NO REQS)

SAIN

Before you read this I have never made a guide before so dont expect anything crazy.

So I was looking for a place to chin other than Ape Atoll because ive already completed MM on my pure and I came across this spot on a yt vid.

Temple Spiders, Level 75 can be found on Zeah, They are in a Multi combat zone under the Forthos Ruin's, a dungeon just North of the Woodcutting Guild.

How To Get There:

There are a few ways you can get to Temple Spiders.

The Fastest Method: Using the teleport scroll "Watson Teleport" will bring you just West of the dungeon.

Woodcutting Guild: Using a "Skills Necklace" then teleporting to the Woodcutting Guild will bring you just South.

POH: Having your Player Owned House on Zeah (Also useful to have here if wanting to train at Sandcrabs) But farthest distanced method.

d26039b9e9ec1639fef3cb15d15d4879.png.1eec25af3fc79d010d80da8fbdd817c0.png

When training you obviously want to run and bunch together as many spiders as you can to get the most XP, But just staying in the middle circle you can AFK nicely with most mobs aggro'ing onto you. When the spiders un-aggro simply just run abit North to the ladder, Go up then just right back down and they will be all back on you.

6214c092f1ad43ea1b38db0060fec71b.png.ce9ab97e9e6f2854d3556d07cf77a217.png

Now as for Xp per hour obviously will depend on the gear that you use, I sadly cant afford max gear but if anyone would does and would like to test out xp rates and let us know that would be great(:

NOTE THIS METHOD ISNT BETTER XP THAN APE ATOLL METHOD

Now for my personal favorite part, The Drops. Temple Spiders actually have a decent drop table, Mostly low level herbs and seeds. But there are quiet a few drops that can help make some GP back from training.

Loot that I would focus on picking up:

Stackables like Noted Spider Eggs and Cosmic, Death, Nature runes can all add up (Bringing a Rune Pouch would be helpful)

Alchable drops including Addy longswords, Addy med helms, Rune daggers, and Rune med helms.

All level Herbs but most important Ranarr's with just a 1/77 drop rate stack up nicely.

And the item you will make most of your money back from, Grubby Keys. With a 1/100 drop rate and sold for 45k+ in the GE.

b5410105b382f4de92ccfea5f8aef1d8.png.efd7a9e0a25d71b6db5c3054e7e2dbbd.png

Thats basically it if I forgot to mention anything or any questions just ask, Enjoy training.

• 4 months later...

i dont have monkey madness done yet but i still need mage and hp xp. you think this would be better than that if i dont have a ton of cash to spend or...?

Edited by Duck
  • 4 weeks later...