Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

A Foe Christmas Story 😮‍💨 *sequel*

nolifeleft

With great pleasure anticipation and grace I present below the sequel to KFAFA if you seeing this for the first time I’m gonna need you to roll up before reading or take a shot for me. A lot of feedback came with KFAFA so I present below a sequel below 👇 

A FOE CHRISTMAS STORY 

WRITTEN NOVEMBER 28,2021

TIME: 2:30 eastern mass spot

characters : too many to highlight enjoy it 👨‍💻 we out here another story to highlight 2021 big shoutout 3D CHESS @zl8l @DTRwhole mass gang stand up let’s go 

Snow was everywhere. The grand exchange was cold. The air was getting dense but their they stood the almighty pure clan Final Ownage Elite. Team capes were being frozen by the kisses from the arrows but all was well because this was the last time of 2021 this clan would step out at 1 so they needed to go out in style. Smarten up @K2Pyelled to members you know other clans are out there you better be on top performance 🎭 . My hands are frozen nolife told them  let’s do this  because that’s that shit drives me crazy and thats all I been thinking lately women want to fuck like their me and I’m them. 

They all hopped the ditch grabbed the arrows and did the other clans dirty quick. Everyone was returning you could feel it sparks were flying foe was on top rage was nowhere fatality ranks couldn’t keep close overtime and the eagles overall flew over all them returning in gucci and Prada just to make it seem like they wouldn’t die. This was the trip of the year everyone was there. Teamspeak was packed beyond believe 80 on for start 90 for finish the trip of the year never what the pure community wanted but the community needed. After a much needed 2 hours of pills potions pking pures and pleasure FOE came out on top. Forbes magazine GQ everyone was calling Falador Bazaar wanted 30 copies of the 80 members all in a square like 2008 it was the golden trip of the season. Foe took the picture. Nolifeleft was there. Foe never gave up on him and he never knew what they seen. The boys teled to edge after party yelled @Fredbecause let’s face it I was here making these Christmas events and I been busy I haven’t been patient these hearts I been breaking feelings to the side just like a Don do but I’m here for the night.

The boys grabbed teleports it was half past 5 they were all fucked up the real them. @Real Me @Jordai @Jack @Divine @Rainz @Nipzey @Zach_P @Mike (0BR) @Daddy stink all were their. Let’s make a pack right now the men raised their glasses in the air looked in the center of the table they were at into the glowing light of the pure community gods of zamorak saradomin and guthix reminded of them of saving the pure scene and we will pray for you. We have died for you and we know you spill your blood and fight in pain for us. We needed a hero and you as a community Were in the frontlines never alone. 2021 was your year. Bar closes in 30 minutes this round is on us. The boys came together as one got krank smoked the exclusive best herbs of Camelot averaging over $90 for 3 joints leaving them in a trance In 20 mins they all teleported back to edge.

@K2Pwas on top of edge bank getting ready for take off. Infront of him stood 9 reindeer feeling they gave him his money worth . Where you boys been falador? They all screamed yeah . @K2Pscreamed well get in we got presents to give all throughout the world. The 12 FOE MEMBERS got in @K2Psleigh it smelt like hot chocolate and reindeer breath mixed with strong scents of kush fragrance. The boys came as one K2p looked over EDGE in the wintery night and yelled merry Christmas to All and all a goodnight.  🌙 

-nolifeleft

Merry X Mas Everyone 🎅🏻🤌🏻😮💨😮💨😮💨

**Sponser** 3D CHESS MOVEMENT

Everyone was returning you could feel it sparks were flying foe was on top rage was nowhere fatality ranks couldn’t keep close overtime and the eagles overall flew over all them returning in gucci and Prada just to make it seem like they wouldn’t die. This was the trip of the year everyone was there. 

3 am and I’m reading all the quotes from the story on forums and discord I love you people more then you would ever know believe I never forget  🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

Edited by nolifeleft

Everyone was returning you could feel it sparks were flying foe was on top rage was nowhere fatality ranks couldn’t keep close overtime and the eagles overall flew over all them returning in gucci and Prada just to make it seem like they wouldn’t die. This was the trip of the year everyone was there.