Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Do you have any children?

nolifeleft

I have one a baby girl Hailey 7 years old years crazy how times fly. We co parent me and her mother its really wild but hailey knows daddy will always be there i dont care what they say i will always be there for my baby girl. Its wild raising a kid in modern times its like they 7 going on 27 they see cardi b they wanna be her or its no more nsync its i wanna link its crazy . So foe or a random guest looking at boards do you have any kids? if so how many. its wild eversince u have a kid you grow up so fast ayoo btw we should all really do a meetup like all of us in foe meet up  at a destination airport and chill there for 4 days that shit would be hella dope lmfao for 2022 i know alot of people plant seeds in ideas but it never fully grows lmfao a one way plane ticket anyways on the cheapest flight is like $170 with a credit card and im willing to legit go anywhere with a macbook if you serious about it message me on this or you can get at me in game only one yai heres a song to get you by hopefully all you having good night you know snuggled up or cozy just chilling but yo really that meetup would be sick i wanna get a destination LA? TEXAS? this would be a moment in time

Edited by nolifeleft

No kids. Don't plan on it. I like to travel, and money is nice. There's no way I would of ever been able to afford a house with my wife if we had kids lol 

Edited by Colin
  • 2 weeks later...