Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Mediterranean

nolifeleft

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

other words s/o @maloon the fire new intro glad to see u back on boards bro good dude right there tell budweiser i said wats good its me yai yung yai now l8l my manager he handle 3D CHESS MOVES. We getting closer to christmas dont think i didnt forget that KFAFA merch with the cursive writing yea its otw most u dont know but today my birthday i really dont say shit like that cause im getting old but i love you andΒ  this song explains the current life see yall on ts nights soon we gonna get that bitch lit as fuck on gang and shoutout the clan hall @K2Peveryone @DTRwhen we hitting a celtics game? whats ur favorite team. shoutout @Jakebtw fire story i wish i was here for @Fredchristmas events i can answer on behalf on him jake he is doing excellent in life he leveled up to a new extreme and shoutout the whole FOE family i love yall my second fam glad we back tearin up osrs

love ima go fuck that bih from tinder

Edited by nolifeleft