Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

WTB new car

ceZa

So I'm looking for a new car boys as the one Ive had for years now is pretty much done. I've been looking for quite some time now but have yet to decide what to buy.  I'm edging towards a mercedes GLC 250 4matic or some type of BMW though. Keep in mind I live in norway so a 4x4 car is preferred but not required..I've been looking at a 2016-2020 model mercedes CLA 180 aswell and love the look of it, but I know would benefit with a car with better ground clearance. Any suggestions?

Mercedes GLC 4matic:

2af06ae50548b48485174970f42c30b9.png

BMW X1:

6b622a02306cc6918284f9e81e0cb8c7.png

Edited by ceZa
9 hours ago, Polo said:

Ive done a little bit research on the newer Mercedes engines, or even part it’s the same as Renault. So basically if ur going to buy a Mercedes ur driving a expensive Renault 

L000l rlly? At least they way look better and you get the premium feeling in it. The interior is slick. It's that or the bmw x1 bro need to try diff models this month before I buy..

4 hours ago, ceZa said:

L000l rlly? At least they way look better and you get the premium feeling in it. The interior is slick. It's that or the bmw x1 bro need to try diff models this month before I buy..

Cla has renaults engine

On 9/6/2021 at 4:08 PM, Polo said:

Ive done a little bit research on the newer Mercedes engines, or even part it’s the same as Renault. So basically if ur going to buy a Mercedes ur driving a expensive Renault 

Polo if your not buying an AMG don't bother buying a Mercedes.

You only really experience a thrill with the AMG models the rest are boring and sluggish. 

14 hours ago, Adhi said:

You only really experience a thrill with the AMG models the rest are boring and sluggish. 

Yea I agree, I've just been looking at the Mercedes with AMG myself. Really want to test drive the GLC 250 4matic with AMG tbh

On 9/8/2021 at 4:26 AM, Adhi said:

I know that’s why i drive a bmw

On 9/8/2021 at 10:26 AM, Adhi said:

Exactly that

On 9/7/2021 at 1:44 PM, ceZa said:

@Adhi any suggestions? I know you drive a fairly new mercedes. @Turmd? Let the discussion begin 

I like making power for cheap, bought my red skyline 7 years ago for 6k ( worth 50k+ these days, being a rare 1 of 66 only ever produced in nismo red, sunroof, etc) and its faster than cars in the 50k+ range

On 9/9/2021 at 5:37 PM, Turmd said:

I like making power for cheap, bought my red skyline 7 years ago for 6k ( worth 50k+ these days, being a rare 1 of 66 only ever produced in nismo red, sunroof, etc) and its faster than cars in the 50k+ range

Yeah I can't do that shit tho I ain't a mechanic lol I want something new, big n dope hat's gonna last me. Prefer a BMW or Mercedes 🤩

On 9/7/2021 at 11:53 AM, Focused said:

Cla has renaults engine

Didn't know, I ain't finna go for cla then. It's a bit too small for my likings anyways. Think it looks dope af tho..Been trying the Bmw x1 for some days now and I think it's pretty good to drive. Not the quickest, whatever but practical af with decent engine, quality and size. Haven't tried any mercedes yet tho, that will be next. 

9 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Yeah I can't do that shit tho I ain't a mechanic lol I want something new, big n dope hat's gonna last me. Prefer a BMW or Mercedes 🤩

dont need to be a mechanic, its piss easy

if you want something thats gonna last you, a bmw or merc is the last thing id be going for

Never in my life have i took any of my cars to a mechanic for a service, never had a single issue in 7 years