[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Offering My Services To Help Me Max FAST

KezR

11 hours ago, ceZa said:

FOEs new PT coach? Time to get the boys in shape 💯

Kill it in the gym, kill it in the wilderness.. warriors

Lowkey dude I need to get back into it, I know I want to just struggling with starting to get back into the routine with school coming up and work

Also I'd just feel better about it if you were an active foe member which I know you're training for

18 hours ago, Aeroxlyfe said:

Lowkey dude I need to get back into it, I know I want to just struggling with starting to get back into the routine with school coming up and work

Also I'd just feel better about it if you were an active foe member which I know you're training for

Yeah I completely understand.

I'm working on it 😎

Stop tryna hustle these boys for some gp lmao, should be helping foe for free, just like how we would be more than happy to help you

You call that 6 months personal training course a job? we've all done it

You also failed to mention your past gym experience and history.

To me it looks like an exact copy and paste from bodybuilding.com forums, this is the exact reason why they started hiding their massive list of workout plan data, because cunts would steal them and sell them on IG

Highly disappointed 

On 8/29/2021 at 9:33 AM, Turmd said:

Fucking oath, my point exactly, thanks 

I'm happy to help for free but some advice is different to giving a highly meticulous service that covers all areas that contribute to achieving a body composition goal bro, stop crying haha

positive vibes only 👌

On 8/26/2021 at 4:46 AM, Turmd said:

Stop tryna hustle these boys for some gp lmao, should be helping foe for free, just like how we would be more than happy to help you

You call that 6 months personal training course a job? we've all done it

You also failed to mention your past gym experience and history.

To me it looks like an exact copy and paste from bodybuilding.com forums, this is the exact reason why they started hiding their massive list of workout plan data, because cunts would steal them and sell them on IG

Highly disappointed 

Sorry your standards weren't met sir, although I have the feeling it was always going to be the case as you're absolutely miserable lad.

A personalised google sheets document is a copy & paste job from bodybuilding.com? what? haha

I can't really comment on what's on the bb.com forums but if you're browsing those forums then it's not a great sign, the information on there is notoriously utter garbage.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, KezR said:

Sorry your standards weren't met sir, although I have the feeling it was always going to be the case as you're absolutely miserable lad.

A personalised google sheets document is a copy & paste job from bodybuilding.com? what? haha

I can't really comment on what's on the bb.com forums but if you're browsing those forums then it's not a great sign, the information on there is notoriously utter garbage.

BB.com misc section was insanely popular 10 years ago, how long have you been training for?

• 1 month later...