Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

It's been awhile...

X WE ARE138

X WE ARE138

Hope all is well with everyone! It's been awhile since I made a post so I figured fuck why not reach out n see how everyone is especially during these weird times of pandemic still going on some places n also things coming to a norm in others..times of good n bad/sad(passing of a FOE member and also an oldschooler becoming father/starting life of his own) I was thinking to myself alot of us prob have been playing this game for quite sometime now.. curious to see how old one of my first accounts were I went over to Ole Hans 

774706592_Screenshot_20210803-092306_OldSchoolRuneScape.jpg.eb35c267594725e2306a9de62f6f7ac5.jpg

I'm sure some of the old timers have this beat but wanted to see if anyone else started playing this game in this Era playing rs1/classic.. now those were the good Ole days!!!

Hope all stay up n healthy!!!

wow thats a lot of days. i am curious to see what my main has for days alive in Runescape now

and good to hear from you man, i dont know you but i have a lot of respect for the Old School Community within FOE ❤️

hope to do some wizardry along side ya someday

X WE ARE138
3 hours ago, A C A B 612 said:

wow thats a lot of days. i am curious to see what my main has for days alive in Runescape now

and good to hear from you man, i dont know you but i have a lot of respect for the Old School Community within FOE ❤️

hope to do some wizardry along side ya someday

I know who u are brother we've killed rage vennys together in the past(: blacklisted on trips if u remember my name

Just now, X WE ARE138 said:

I know who u are brother we've killed rage vennys together in the past(: blacklisted on trips if u remember my name

YES, okay now I remember. we're definitely on the come up since then! i do remember your name now tho Lolz