[ High Council ] Brad
Colin
Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

why carry 900 burnt pages with you into the wildy??

edna_baptist

X WE ARE138
23 hours ago, JNI said:

a7783e3e46da30241d7f882cfd2eecf0.png?

Who introduced me to foe??? Lmao I was council of foe in 06 when u guys were prob sperm cells in ur daddy's balls 

12 hours ago, X WE ARE138 said:

Who introduced me to foe??? Lmao I was council of foe in 06 when u guys were prob sperm cells in ur daddy's balls 

thats pic from hes intro, he says he found foe on google and u say hes ur boy, why didnt you introduce him to foe if hes ur boy and why has he not put u up as introducer if u did.

Edited by JNI
X WE ARE138
1 hour ago, JNI said:

thats pic from hes intro, he says he found foe on google and u say hes ur boy, why didnt you introduce him to foe if hes ur boy and why has he not put u up as introducer if u did.

Ohhhhh lol my bad but he is my boy I pk wit him all the time but FOE has been around for a long time man I'm sure he knew about us way before hes ever heard about foe from me plus I don't tell every1 I know to intro anymore due to disrespectful NH new fag rats that leak for money but this kid is definitely an old schooler wit respect and would be trusted if he were to ever come pk or think about joining us in future 

• 1 month later...