Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Me again with this question b t w..

Alcohol

Me again..still looking for a new laptop is this one any good?

I asked others before but they said im better of waiting for the legion pro ect ect but im only gonna use it for rs and to watch series/yt (might try other games later though)

This ones on sale for 1.1k btw.

Screenshot_20210414-211646_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210414-211653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210414-211702_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, orgasms said:

anything is good  if for  rs or watch series lol 

Bruh the last laptop i had had trouble running rs and when i went to a bussy place or a big prep i was on 20 fps lmao

Might want to consider swapping mother boards on the A-frame because by the looks of it your chips and internal processors will burn out way too fast.  Of course that also depends on how many terra-bites are networked through the circuits.  The lack of geods overall compensate the excessive light force though... I've worked at Hewlett Packard for years, so I have a ton of experience when it comes to this sort of thing.

what you think @N33bs @Swip @Cole ??

10 minutes ago, Pat said:

Might want to consider swapping mother boards on the A-frame because by the looks of it your chips and internal processors will burn out way too fast.  Of course that also depends on how many terra-bites are networked through the circuits.  The lack of geods overall compensate the excessive light force though... I've worked at Hewlett Packard for years, so I have a ton of experience when it comes to this sort of thing.

Yeah, technically the stiggio circuits operate from a A/B frame type-settup but it ultimately will come down to your total computing power. Honestly, you may want to consider stepping up to the Core-7 processor given the amount of load to the main-frame. I've seen this plenty of times and ultimately it never works out the way you've envisioned. If you don't have any luck with that, I'd just buy the new Java-10.ixe that is coming out in July. I know it's a lot to consider given the price, but it's a solid alternative.

Anyways... let me know if this helps. Happy to get on a discord call and share screens to explain what i'm talking about. I used to do shit like this all the time when I worked for Dell.

What do you think? @Pat@Swip@Cole

17 minutes ago, Pat said:

Yea fella you lost me there man i know jackshit bout these kinda things

Just now, N33bs said:

Happy to jump on a quick discord call to explain

I dont have a pc/laptop rn atm but what should i look different at or should i change and if you dont mind if i find a different one ill send it to you through pm

1 minute ago, Alcohol said:

I dont have a pc/laptop rn atm but what should i look different at or should i change and if you dont mind if i find a different one ill send it to you through pm

Yeah for sure make a group dm with @Pat and I. We'll get this ironed out.

2 minutes ago, Alcohol said:

you're pretty much going to want to change the ENTIRE thing tbh, but I can assist with that

1 minute ago, Pat said:

you're pretty much going to want to change the ENTIRE thing tbh, but I can assist with that

Main thing is focusing your money on a solid A-Frame. You can't go wrong from there...

I would actually not recommend any lenovo laptops. I'm using the T490 right now (and I've tried all of them, I work at a NXE Lithography company based in NE) and go through them like crazy with all the problems we encounter.

The programs I'm usually running are: 

SAP ECC/EWM

Youtube, netflix on the side

Runelite

Outlook 

Sitting here at 65% CPUsage. Don't do it mate @Alcohol

EUV technology is right around the corner. I would wait for the next 2-3 years to drop $1k+ on a laptop because the shit I see here would blow you guys away in terms of specs. 

Edited by Colin
34 minutes ago, Colin said:

I would actually not recommend any lenovo laptops. I'm using the T490 right now (and I've tried all of them, I work at a NXE Lithography company based in NE) and go through them like crazy with all the problems we encounter.

The programs I'm usually running are: 

SAP ECC/EWM

Youtube, netflix on the side

Runelite

Outlook 

Sitting here at 65% CPUsage. Don't do it mate @Alcohol

EUV technology is right around the corner. I would wait for the next 2-3 years to drop $1k+ on a laptop because the shit I see here would blow you guys away in terms of specs. 

Well which one would i buy then? Iv seen a asus tuf with 3060 gtx aswell but meh iv heard also bad things about asus

College_Station1997
6 minutes ago, Alcohol said:

Well which one would i buy then? Iv seen a asus tuf with 3060 gtx aswell but meh iv heard also bad things about asus

hey y dont u learn a thing or two about computers b4 you post a retard topic>? its the twenty second century and you act like IBM mainframe was just created l0l.    they have this thing called Google.com that literally answer all questions even if it is retard like u

50 minutes ago, College_Station1997 said:

hey y dont u learn a thing or two about computers b4 you post a retard topic>? its the twenty second century and you act like IBM mainframe was just created l0l.    they have this thing called Google.com that literally answer all questions even if it is retard like u

3 hours ago, N33bs said:

Yeah, technically the stiggio circuits operate from a A/B frame type-settup but it ultimately will come down to your total computing power. Honestly, you may want to consider stepping up to the Core-7 processor given the amount of load to the main-frame. I've seen this plenty of times and ultimately it never works out the way you've envisioned. If you don't have any luck with that, I'd just buy the new Java-10.ixe that is coming out in July. I know it's a lot to consider given the price, but it's a solid alternative.

Anyways... let me know if this helps. Happy to get on a discord call and share screens to explain what i'm talking about. I used to do shit like this all the time when I worked for Dell.

What do you think? @Pat@Swip@Cole

I think you're a downie