TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

:>

Hex`

Posted Image

Make it boss.

Put a text saying 'Hex' somewhere. And do something cool for it and i'll be happy  :victory:

Keep it simple, don't skip this request like the other one.

Someone save this thread from these trolls!  :ahhh:

@Harvey, i could have done that in paint. In one minute.

Fair point,

how about this one then?

Posted Image

Well maybe you should be a bit more appreciative when somebody makes you something instead of bashing it with mindless, useless criticism.

We do voluntary work here. If you think you're so fucking godly then go make your own signature. We don't have to make you anything.

Creamie pies

Well maybe you should be a bit more appreciative when somebody makes you something instead of bashing it with criticism.

If you're so fucking good then go make your own signature. We don't have to make you anything.

Coneyy arkyyyy :D

Well maybe you should be a bit more appreciative when somebody makes you something instead of bashing it with mindless, useless criticism.

We do voluntary work here. If you think you're so fucking godly then go make your own signature. We don't have to make you anything.

When i request a sig (This is the second time i do it without even an on topic answer for my request, call that voluntary work if you want, not saying that you or the other gfx people don't work on pictures for foe etc, but hey c'mon) i obviusly want something that is as good as my old sig and/or better than my previous one.

So you think i should be "appreciative" when this guy puts a text in that sig? I appreciate that he toke the time and made it but adding text isn't gfx. So why should i even bother to "criticize" it? I thought him as a troll until he made that other one, and i think YOU should stop with those off-topic argues in the every single topic i make here.

I give a big fucking nevermind for this request. Voluntary work? I searched for a request topic where you would make one for someone, but oh wait, I FOUND NOTHING. Call that "Voluntary work"? I thought that GFX ranks should make something for normal people. Wytchcraft sure is nice and does some work and C0nn0r trolls as i expected. But you just ignore the topics or complain for "bad attitude" or other similiar bullshit.

And how the fuck do you think that i see myself "godly"? Theres no logic in what you are saying. I don't see myself better than anyone here and i respect higher ranks. But i've lost all my respect for you. So please, instead of posting me that bullshit in my face, ignore the topic. And idfc if you think my attitudes bad, or that i am respectless. I am neither one of them, but you really piss me off. Call this rage or whatever you want, 'cause this isn't. But yeah, CC for requests, don't be a faggot.

When i request a sig (This is the second time i do it without even an on topic answer for my request, call that voluntary work if you want, not saying that you or the other gfx people don't work on pictures for foe etc, but hey c'mon) i obviusly want something that is as good as my old sig and/or better than my previous one.

So you think i should be "appreciative" when this guy puts a text in that sig? I appreciate that he toke the time and made it but adding text isn't gfx. So why should i even bother to "criticize" it? I thought him as a troll until he made that other one, and i think YOU should stop with those off-topic argues in the every single topic i make here.

I give a big fucking nevermind for this request. Voluntary work? I searched for a request topic where you would make one for someone, but oh wait, I FOUND NOTHING. Call that "Voluntary work"? I thought that GFX ranks should make something for normal people. Wytchcraft sure is nice and does some work and C0nn0r trolls as i expected. But you just ignore the topics or complain for "bad attitude" or other similiar bullshit.

And how the fuck do you think that i see myself "godly"? Theres no logic in what you are saying. I don't see myself better than anyone here and i respect higher ranks. But i've lost all my respect for you. So please, instead of posting me that bullshit in my face, ignore the topic. And idfc if you think my attitudes bad, or that i am respectless. I am neither one of them, but you really piss me off. Call this rage or whatever you want, 'cause this isn't. But yeah, CC for requests, don't be a faggot.

I'm guessing you didn't like my actual attempt  :(

I'm guessing you didn't like my actual attempt  :(

No, actually i will soon use it.

Okay kid is it the fact that your brain is fucking rotting inside of your skull from doing too many drugs or are you that fucking retarded?

First request disappeared from the fucking topic list. You could have bumped it if you're going to be that fucking anal about it. Obviously we missed it, we're fucking human, we aren't perfect. You couldn't PM me or one of the artists in regards to your request if you were that fucking hurt by it? Hmm.

Second off, I was referring to the second picture he posted, but regardless it was an honest request. It was an attempt made by someone that was actually a serious attempt, and you just completely bashed it like you're some badass motherfucker. Get your facts straight, you're a fucking random nobody. Somebody fulfilled your request; you should be happy, not all fucking angry and pouting like a little fucking spoiled two year old. And if you don't fucking like it, deal with it properly.

Why the fuck would I make a voluntary request topic? I get flooded with requests daily as it is, I don't need faggots from some lvl 60 clan coming in and spamming up my topic with fucking outlandish and retarded requests. Also, I want to see the last time somebody actually followed the guidelines and gave me something interesting to work with for a signature. Oh wait, if I recall correctly I don't see any. Care to point out "all of the requests" I'm missing? That would be great if you could.

Oh, but once again if you A weren't rotting in the skull or B if you weren't retarded you'd understand why I said that due to the fact that you're being a selfish, incompetent assholoe. If you think you could do what Harvey did in two minutes then get fucking to it soldier. As for respect, I'm here to post what I have to say in regards to the community and graphics work. IM A GRAPHICS OVERLORD. I was given the fucking title to moderate the forum and look out for fucking braindead pieces of shit like yourself, because that's initially what I got the job for. So why the fuck would I ignore the topic when first off it's a request directed towards GRAPHICS ARTISTS when you're posting a request in THE GRAPHICS SECTION, so obviously I'm going to look and respond to the topic when somebody like "you" starts bashing peoples work in an attempt to make YOURSELF a voluntary signature FOR FREE. FREE. NOT for fucking money of any kind, FOR FREE.

I don't give a shit about your attitude, I don't give a shit about the respect that I have for you (because quite frankly it's still low). What I DO care about is when fucking assholes like you get that godforsaken requirement and think that all of a sudden you're a fucking Sultan and that everybody whos got an inch of talent should bend down and kiss your fucking big toe.

Good day sir.

anything else you have to say can be taken to PM please.