[ High Council ] Brad
Colin
Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Anyone Know When Mayhem Makers Went Offline?

MM Chance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey 🙂 Logged in and dug up this post just to get my two cents in. I was a tank and zerk in Valhalla, still see Outbreak313 around in pvp worlds nowadays lol, always lovely to see.

Was in and out of mm due to real life activity, both pre OSRS and upon them continuing MM in OSRS. I was never a high rank or anything. For us "normal members", we won the Jcup and afterwards one of the leaders had a speech, about that we've achieved what we wanted, and that it was time to grow up and move on to bigger and better things, and that MM will be shutting down. It was quite sad honestly, the activity was really good and many people were against it. MM usually did a lot of leadership switching, so at least we expected that it'd just be a generation shift in leadership.

I do see that some of our prior members with the inside scoop has filled in some background info, and it makes things a bit more clear, so I'm pretty glad that I stumbled upon this thread 🙂

For me, time went on, I got defence on the pure, then missed pures and made a new one - the cycle continues 😛

And here's the video where the speech that I described is included, starts at around 9:30.

Sorry for double post, but couldn't edit previous.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 6:15 AM, Dejan said:

Hey 🙂 Logged in and dug up this post just to get my two cents in. I was a tank and zerk in Valhalla, still see Outbreak313 around in pvp worlds nowadays lol, always lovely to see.

Was in and out of mm due to real life activity, both pre OSRS and upon them continuing MM in OSRS. I was never a high rank or anything. For us "normal members", we won the Jcup and afterwards one of the leaders had a speech, about that we've achieved what we wanted, and that it was time to grow up and move on to bigger and better things, and that MM will be shutting down. It was quite sad honestly, the activity was really good and many people were against it. MM usually did a lot of leadership switching, so at least we expected that it'd just be a generation shift in leadership.

I do see that some of our prior members with the inside scoop has filled in some background info, and it makes things a bit more clear, so I'm pretty glad that I stumbled upon this thread 🙂

For me, time went on, I got defence on the pure, then missed pures and made a new one - the cycle continues 😛

if you want a nostalgia trip there's mm forum page archives on wayback machine. you can browse the forums but unfortunately can't view all threads, only pages that had higher traffic than others.

oh and look what I found. feels like it was just yesterday

71lX17o.png

Edited by maklapro
  • 6 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 9:43 PM, makla said:

if you want a nostalgia trip there's mm forum page archives on wayback machine. you can browse the forums but unfortunately can't view all threads, only pages that had higher traffic than others.

oh and look what I found. feels like it was just yesterday

71lX17o.png

Nice

Mayhems are alive, Leila ( leader of mm ) has uni diploma certified by gov usa, Harvard if I'm not mistaken, official holds you know... 

If we manage to revert the change to company ( play in home banks/no pking ) then maybe it's possible to win full outs vs clans, until then it's just waste of time.

Last but not least I doubt that we have something inside RuneScape lol beyond wilderness...