Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

What would you do with this account?

Steroids

On 1/24/2020 at 3:23 PM, Steroids said:

oo interesting stats there, cheers for that. considered range but honestly using range when pking is a one way ticket to loads of hp xp in the long-run i think. making all of our pumping fairly pointless. good to know the old boys are still involved, have you all got similar accounts to mine then currently? hope you're good irl mate.

Seriously man, all the old boys are slowly resurfacing lmao. Fucking pumped to see you back too. Been good mate, other than them fucking cancelling dare devil season 4. Hope you're good too my man, add me when you come to the low hp dark side ?.

4tThlAu.png

I'm the furthest along, Shiny isn't far behind. Hitz is a gay boy and paused while he got married, talk about xp waste.... 

Your acc rn is really similar to Mike's blood anthem acc from mauling memoirs. I figure our fights will be short rushes in p2p anyway, and cbf making an ironman for no hp xp pking. Even if we get say 70 hp eventually, still sub-68 cb bracket. I think with 65 hp I'm still sub-65 cb. Mainly did range for the fashionscape tho plus afk while work was busy. Eventually if we get bored I figured can always get hp, but all that hard work would be a waste already. Really solid acc to work with. Don't throw it away without at least having fun first. 

Edited by Russ|Devil
19 hours ago, Russ|Devil said:

Seriously man, all the old boys are slowly resurfacing lmao. Fucking pumped to see you back too. Been good mate, other than them fucking cancelling dare devil season 4. Hope you're good too my man, add me when you come to the low hp dark side ?.

I'm the furthest along, Shiny isn't far behind. Hitz is a gay boy and paused while he got married, talk about xp waste.... 

Your acc rn is really similar to Mike's blood anthem acc from mauling memoirs. I figure our fights will be short rushes in p2p anyway, and cbf making an ironman for no hp xp pking. Even if we get say 70 hp eventually, still sub-68 cb bracket. I think with 65 hp I'm still sub-65 cb. Mainly did range for the fashionscape tho plus afk while work was busy. Eventually if we get bored I figured can always get hp, but all that hard work would be a waste already. Really solid acc to work with. Don't throw it away without at least having fun first. 

yes mate we're all coming back for the nostalgia. seemingly more older guys playing now as opposed to the clusterfuck of 13 year olds back in the day too.

haha that's a ridiculous account! yeah good points, i might just stick my guy back at the pump again, i wonder if it's still the same as when i did it over a year ago. does it still randomly stop pumping for no apparent reason? i used to just autoclick the pump once every few mins and best case scenario it would be pumping for a good 2-3 hours, usually much less. varied massively. its afk as fuck regardless even when not autoclicking so can't complain too much.

Edited by Steroids
10 minutes ago, Steroids said:

yes mate we're all coming back for the nostalgia. seemingly more older guys playing now as opposed to the clusterfuck of 13 year olds back in the day too.

haha that's a ridiculous account! yeah good points, i might just stick my guy back at the pump again, i wonder if it's still the same as when i did it over a year ago. does it still randomly stop pumping for no apparent reason? i used to just autoclick the pump once every few mins and best case scenario it would be pumping for a good 2-3 hours, usually much less. varied massively. its afk as fuck regardless even when not autoclicking so can't complain too much.

It no longer randomly stops pumping, but if you're not in a pump clan, you get crashed all the time in 319. They also started to ban for 1 FSPing, before you could afk for 30 min. It's really not bad though with a good CC, rotate with kegs. I've been down here since July lol. Add me in game and I'll invite you to my pump clan, it's friends only so no leakers, usually have a Coker for a good 16 hours and people either buy them alches or tip (but they don't keep track so don't actually tip lol). 

Holy bajesus.

I'd be hitting up PvP worlds right now on that account for free mauls. Especially since all of the sweaty BH cunts are stuck with pvp worlds for a couple months.

• 2 weeks later...