Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

What’s a man to spend his pennies on?

Walli

So I do a few farm runs and birdhouse runs each day and my stacks are building nicely. 

Still doing bit of a RC grind so nats stack will keep piling slowly. Been questing (166 qp atm) and slowly training bits of other stats. 

Just wondering if I’m gonna spunk this on a buyable which should I go for. 

I don’t have a huge bank tbh but for most of the basics gear wise. This stuff is like spare GP really cos it’s just the farm runs and shit. 

I thinking crafting is a good one to try get 99 cos the cape teleport seems useful. I got 78 so far doing profit methods which are slow AF haha. I know will take few more weeks of farm runs and shit to build a stack big enough for 99 but meh. Views on this? 

Ty for input. 

p.s I know my cb sucks. 
p.p.s is still drop any of you 

p.p.p.s 1v1 me farm guild w325 

0B683DD8-A362-487A-A12B-EF6C624FEBED.jpeg

E449D035-DE5A-431A-9D33-C2C18D3F84BE.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Walli said:

So I do a few farm runs and birdhouse runs each day and my stacks are building nicely. 

Still doing bit of a RC grind so nats stack will keep piling slowly. Been questing (166 qp atm) and slowly training bits of other stats. 

Just wondering if I’m gonna spunk this on a buyable which should I go for. 

I don’t have a huge bank tbh but for most of the basics gear wise. This stuff is like spare GP really cos it’s just the farm runs and shit. 

I thinking crafting is a good one to try get 99 cos the cape teleport seems useful. I got 78 so far doing profit methods which are slow AF haha. I know will take few more weeks of farm runs and shit to build a stack big enough for 99 but meh. Views on this? 

Ty for input. 

p.s I know my cb sucks. 
p.p.s is still drop any of you 

p.p.p.s 1v1 me farm guild w325 

0B683DD8-A362-487A-A12B-EF6C624FEBED.jpeg

E449D035-DE5A-431A-9D33-C2C18D3F84BE.jpeg

try going for wildy hard it allows you to control ur oblisk in ur poh, just need slayer and some smithing 

5 hours ago, Steroids said:

is that 14 def for a reason that i'm unaware of these days?

Nah haha. I trained all my stakers to 3 def. it makes it 14 when you complete nature spirit