don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Raids or other pvm

Forced

19 hours ago, Woonskep1 said:

You do realise that AUS is gmt also?? He can possibly host an event in the morning for him while it'd be night for us

Its a completely different timezone from europe to aus mate. Getting an event going in the morning is not what we normally we do and we dont have enough aussies to make it worth anyway. More likely it would be a bit late night gmt time and morning/afternoon for you. 

6 hours ago, ceZa said:

Its a completely different timezone from europe to aus mate. Getting an event going in the morning is not what we normally we do and we dont have enough aussies to make it worth anyway. More likely it would be a bit late night gmt time and morning/afternoon for you. 

You actually sound retarded

3 hours ago, Woonskep1 said:

You actually sound retarded

OK u low fucking iq kid, just stfu next time k? Ur not getting any morning events u fool

Edited by ceZa
1 minute ago, ceZa said:

OK u low fucking iq kid, just stfu next time k? Ur not getting any morning events u fool

says I have a low iq, you're probably studying an arts degree and work at a retail store you peasant

17 minutes ago, Woonskep1 said:

says I have a low iq, you're probably studying an arts degree and work at a retail store you peasant

Ez

Edited by ceZa
2 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Ye u need watch what youre saying lmao, fucking monkey. You peassnt u said? L000l ur a shitty fucking applicant and loser with no friends , get the fuck outa my sight. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha, applicant loser with no friends, oh poor me hahahaha. Go saddle up your camel and ride along sand monkey

1 minute ago, Woonskep1 said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, applicant loser with no friends, oh poor me hahahaha. Go saddle up your camel and ride along sand monkey

Stfu alrdy ur a nobody to me ok? Sit the fuck down mate go get knocked out by a fucking kangaroo bitch 

Just now, ceZa said:

Stfu alrdy ur a nobody to me ok? Sit the fuck down mate go get knocked out by a fucking kangaroo bitch 

hahaha okay buddy, I won this one, till next time peasant boy 1-0 ez

1 minute ago, Woonskep1 said:

don't @ me I won

Soz mate but ur not winning anything u need to stay humble and don't call a guy above you a retard next time ok? And specially not quote his stuff into a status update that's pathethic kid.

Edited by ceZa
20 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Soz mate but ur not winning anything u need to stay humble and don't call a guy above you a retard next time ok? And specially not quote his stuff into a status update that's pathethic kid.

I'm gonna stop replying because I didn't realise that I was bullying you, I'm against bullies so I am proud of you for standing up to me. We are both foe so we are brothers

if you @ me again cunt I swear

• 2 weeks later...