Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Climate Cringe

Pat

i wake up check formus like the dedicated foe member i am to see this flame ?❤️
anyway.. half of you uneducated rednecks don't understand how the world around you even works.. long hair won't hide that redneck. sweet sweet girl...@Freecandy
The keeling curve is proof enough of all the carbon dioxide we are keeping trapped in our atmosphere.. 
have fun googling that ^

niggas in the netherlands be voting to rip our economy by switching to 100% green energy in 30 years even though it will literally not change a single thing fucking retards man

if the entire world were to reduce pollution then they will come crying about how expensive life is, this entire modern society was made possible by the easy access of fossil fuels and the only solution yet is to go back to medieval times, thats a no from me dog. Maybe we'll find something in the future if we invest in better research and education.

Edited by Dynamic
5 hours ago, Wavy Bones said:

i wake up check formus like the dedicated foe member i am to see this flame ?❤️
anyway.. half of you uneducated rednecks don't understand how the world around you even works.. long hair won't hide that redneck. sweet sweet girl...@Freecandy
The keeling curve is proof enough of all the carbon dioxide we are keeping trapped in our atmosphere.. 
have fun googling that ^

So explain to me how 1 degree CELSIUS rise in the atmosphere temperature since 1750 will change the earth you dumb lib tard. Also back in the 70s they were all saying that the earth is going to freeze over and we will be in another ice age lmfao. Educate yourself!

14 hours ago, ceZa said:

She's speaking the truth though. That we only got 12 yrs left on planet earth sounds a bit little though, but Elon Musk and SpaceX will save us all soon anyway. To Mars we go! 

In Musk We Trust.

6 hours ago, Chase said:

So explain to me how 1 degree CELSIUS rise in the atmosphere temperature since 1750 will change the earth you dumb lib tard. Also back in the 70s they were all saying that the earth is going to freeze over and we will be in another ice age lmfao. Educate yourself!

i don't read in celsius, can you re-write this in fahrenheit for me please? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 12:30 AM, Jensen said:

i cant stand her or these fucking religious fanatics that wants to save the earth from mass extinction they been doing these scare tactics for the past 70 years

we were all supposed to be fucking dead today and yet here we are

Very true