Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Herblore

kyranlil

9202e50b49f5020fde8dd9fb49cbdf53.gif
Cheap method for Herblore!
5.5m exp costs just under 15m afk as u like ❤️
Works well on pc, just use something to hold down the space bar, with make all set on the display screen just click the tarromin onto the tars
works Good on mobile too for those of you with smaller banks but more time who want to train herblore
I averaged between 70-80k exp hr, not the best but for the price and the effort wasnt too shabby

Edited by kyranlil

Nice finding, I'll take this moment to also recommend anti-venom+ potions for 94-99 herblore, profit was huge few days ago (got around 2.1k profit per potion which is insane) but now it might only be around 100-300gp profit each, haven't checked. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing your method and hopefully my method helps you on your way to 99

7 minutes ago, So_easy99 said:

Nice finding, I'll take this moment to also recommend anti-venom+ potions for 94-99 herblore, profit was huge few days ago (got around 2.1k profit per potion which is insane) but now it might only be around 100-300gp profit each, haven't checked. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing your method and hopefully my method helps you on your way to 99

Will look into that thankyou,  what exp rates was you getting on that? 

1 minute ago, kyranlil said:

Will look into that thankyou,  what exp rates was you getting on that? 

You can get up to 160k exp per hour with good clicks, not the best but it was worth for me. Potions are also (4) so it's more afkable than normal potions 

1 hour ago, So_easy99 said:

o.0

1 hour ago, intu said:

o.0

I was incredibly lucky with the timing tho, check the prices on venom+ on ge tracker now, crazy price peak

2019-07-12-18-41-53.png