Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

⭐ [Clan Banner Illustrations] | Custom Runescape Art ⭐

Jayiarts

I thought I'd share my progress with the 3 clan banners that I've illustrated over the past year. You can see the sort of a evolution in the way I color between the 3 illustrations 

[IMG] 

I humbly thank the clans that was generous enough to give me a chance to work on these pieces. It was great working with all these different clans, gave me different concepts to work and experiment with.
Edited by Jayiarts
2 hours ago, ceZa said:

Absolutely sick man, the 2nd one has to be the best banner I've seen from you so far. The quality and coloring is just stunningly good! 

This!

5 hours ago, Yentll said:

V nice

how do u start with this? Might be an idea to record the drawing footage and show the world? ?

I started when I was really young, and just kept at it. I used to do that, but it took a lot of time to edit/render each time so now I just manage with commissions. College classes leaves little time for editing videos haha

7 hours ago, ceZa said:

Absolutely sick man, the 2nd one has to be the best banner I've seen from you so far. The quality and coloring is just stunningly good! 

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!

52 minutes ago, Moni said:

Maybe you can make me a customer char avatar

Sure, hit me up on Discord so we can get into a call and you can explain to me your design concept and I'll shoot you a quote.

4 hours ago, x360 said:

@Jayiarts what'd you charge for them and still doing them actively? 

Yep, I just finished doing Clan Rage's banner just a few days ago. They range from $150-$300 depending on the amount of characters you want on the banner and how detailed it is.

5 hours ago, intu said:

this is sick, u still doing these?

Yeah, commissions are open atm!