Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Training ranged at NMZ

Ferocious

With mith darts you would of used alot more than  3778 zulrah scales for that 200k exp however the amount of darts you would of used would of been the same in mith darts that would of probs cost you more like 4800 scales for the same exp so while scales are significantly higher in value yes you would be better off in the long run using addy imo.  i did 88-95 range for someone using addy darts for the first round i used mithril darts which would of ended up with me using around 120k scales instead of the 90k scales i used when using addy's, 
i used 35k darts in total which would of been an extra 3.5m from mith - addy darts so in essence i saved like 2.9m + around 3 hours doing it this way ?

1 hour ago, W31rdFl3x0k said:

tbh I found mith darts good enough, the few k extra xp isnt worth the money in my opinion

it is in the long run, the money u save from the extra zulrah scales you would use + the time u save is definately worth it