Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

The Kitchen? Let me hear you say..Yes Chef

DeathMagicia

2 minutes ago, smells ugy said:

I work at a James Beard Southwest Nominated restaraunt called Kemuri Tatsuya. Even if I worked at McDonald's I'd recognize a line cook at a chain restaraunt any day.

My offer still stands, I prove who I am to a higher up, and once i'm verified you leave the clan and head off to EOP like the bitch ya are. If you're so positive based on the limited portfolio i've given, then accept the challenge. 

1 minute ago, DeathMagicia said:

My offer still stands, I prove who I am to a higher up, and once i'm verified you leave the clan and head off to EOP like the bitch ya are. If you're so positive based on the limited portfolio i've given, then accept the challenge. 

i dont give a  fuck about your pay stubs. show me a better fucking plate up or i will continue to call you a liar, liar.

Just now, smells ugy said:

i dont give a  fuck about your pay stubs. show me a better fucking plate up or i will continue to call you a liar, liar.

So that's a no? That's what i thought.... pathetic 

Please get you're own life, and stop trying to one up people on a "runescape pk forum"

Just now, DeathMagicia said:

So that's a no? That's what i thought.... pathetic 

Please get you're own life, and stop trying to one up people on a "runescape pk forum"

Liar

54 minutes ago, smells ugy said:

This is a Michelin Star plate. Tell me how you got a Michelin star with 5 years experience with plates like that you fucking liar

c5ZnE32.jpg

bruh this is what a real chefs plate looks like wtf is that bull shit salsbury steak? ahahahahha bruh . Look at ur fucking knifes too

41 minutes ago, Oregon said:

bruh this is what a real chefs plate looks like wtf is that bull shit salsbury steak? ahahahahha bruh . Look at ur fucking knifes too

What about them? It's a Mercer 8" lol. It's a common extra. Please don't try to be the cool kid here, cause i assure you I have knives worth more than your life. 

14 minutes ago, Woonskep1 said:

Not trying to be rude or anything but if we served anything on a play that looked like this we'd all be 6 foot under 

4325b59b6d87edbb142118cb16369322.png

This is served at our second establishment, it's not a testimate to my culinary skill, but is perfectly cooked beef medallions. I've not uploaded my full portfolio. 

This is more of the level at the better restaurant

1d0241d7c61b5596329629d28775480e.jpg 

19 minutes ago, DeathMagicia said:

This is served at our second establishment, it's not a testimate to my culinary skill, but is perfectly cooked beef medallions. I've not uploaded my full portfolio. 

That looks a lot cleaner.

I used to work at two Italian restaurants I can give our awards if you want in a pm.

This was always one of my favorites 

Screenshot_20181204-120314_Instagram.jpg

Just now, Woonskep1 said:

That looks a lot cleaner.

I used to work at two Italian restaurants I can give our awards if you want in a pm.

This was always one of my favorites 

Screenshot_20181204-120314_Instagram.jpg

Fucking beautiful. Also thank you for the compliment. 

I noticed you said you used to? What do you do now?

2 minutes ago, DeathMagicia said:

Fucking beautiful. Also thank you for the compliment. 

I noticed you said you used to? What do you do now?

No worries mate.

I'm a sort of engineer, I design big conveyors for mines to move huge rocks/mineral/product. 

I'm still a chef at heart and always plan on going back into it but you know the life of a chef haha

14 minutes ago, smells ugy said:

red sorrel baby brings that together so nicely. such a sexy touch

Yeah definitely a leaf you don't want to over do. My old boss is a master class. Definitely want to go back and learn more from him

1 hour ago, DeathMagicia said:

see this is why im confused, why wouldnt you open with a pretty bone marrow pic, and give me a blurry iphone photo of wings

7 minutes ago, smells ugy said:

see this is why im confused, why wouldnt you open with a pretty bone marrow pic, and give me a blurry iphone photo of wings

Hey!

..... I worked really hard on those wings lmfao.

I just posted what was made that day, I work as the Chef for two seperate establishments as we currently don't have a chef for our clubhouse kitchen (less fancy). Our executive chef for both places is the owner, he used to be very active with us, but as of last year I mostly run both places, at least until we find another Chef. Thats why most of them are crap, then you have  this

1a61c6f3455cce2b965c2b7532b1d767.png

(This was for a rather large party who decided to come visit)

5 hours ago, smells ugy said:

I'm a proffesional chef and you're a liar. Batonet carrots and celery next to a pile a wings is not michelin star and you fucking know it it. Gravy covered steaks ona pile of mashed potatoes next to a sloppy pile of green beans? fuck off dude

I’m dead