TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

The Kitchen? Let me hear you say..Yes Chef

DeathMagicia

11 hours ago, I P U U R I said:

Stop posting misc copy pastas ffs.

Ha! you've got to be joking. You call that sugar coating with all that typing? Apparently you only see what you believe. Your mind must be twisted if your eyes can see all of your imagination upfront.
A horse? A giraffe neck?
I'm sorry, I think you may have undergone so many surgery to have come out looking and SEEING things like that. It's a shame
that after all that work you're still ugly. What's the matter?
My physical appearance looks better than your personality. My personality is Far off better when comparing to your looks.
Child who is unworthy of respect and wastes the air for others to breathe with your nasty breath. Go feed yourself to Tigers because it will be like justice to the entire world.    

@smells ugy @Freecandy @Sneg @pkeru @Jesse

It's okay, though. @smells ugy will probably end up having an illegitimate child with some crack dealer named Big Mike. he will, in turn, raise his child in an abusive home which will only strengthen him and toughen his soul. He will end up fighting in the streets and getting arrested multiple times. There he will meet his future coach, Chuggs, who will train him to become the greatest boxer of the decade and head michelin star chef.

@Freecandy

8 hours ago, Freecandy said:

@Steve thinking he’s gonna be a chef in 2k19 

@smells ugy @Sneg @London2nyc

Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty and outter beauty is simply divine and everlasting, Yours is an ancient beauty, the kind of muse that inspired Omar Khayyam or the Chauraspanchasika. Surely it was an angel like you who wooed Odysseus as he stood tied to the mast or whose light burst from the balcony that inspired Romeo... to song. Oh be my muse, fair princess and we shall teach the generations to come how to love.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/1/2019 at 5:24 PM, Pat said:

@London2nyc like i said whenever you wanna man up I have pure and 126 will risk max cash or if you wanna take the hard route you were trying since you guys can’t pk I’ll gladly smack the fuck outta you irl.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

@smells ugy @Jesse @London2nyc @slim thugnis

Edited by Steve
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...