Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

My fitness transformation

88 Sins

Not bad.. what PPL program do you run?  Or do you just wing it every week with emphasis on progressive overload?

I've been lifting on and off for 5 or so years, been going really hard the past year or so. 

Keep it up.

27 minutes ago, Fatal said:

Not bad.. what PPL program do you run?  Or do you just wing it every week with emphasis on progressive overload?

I've been lifting on and off for 5 or so years, been going really hard the past year or so. 

Keep it up.

I train 6 times a week, first 3 days of push/pull/legs are focused on progressive overload, so 1-5 reps, and heavy weight

and the other 3 days of the push/pull/legs are more focused on hypertrophy, so less weight, 10-12 reps, and more focused on better contractions, and mind muscle connection.

and good to hear that you're going hard the past year mate, its all about consistency

3 hours ago, Yentll said:

Bf?

around 18% I  think, (bulking)  current shape is the last picture I posted.  I prefer to stay a little bit higher bf.

5 years is a long time and more than enough to understand your body type and know what's best for you. You shouldn't really be eating like an ectomorph(as seen in top pic), which I see that you've fixed. 

Keep it up man, I'm going on 8 years now, if you want to see my pre-post, then pm me on disc sometime 

Edited by Khnemu
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...