[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

(no hp xp) 250k~ mage xp hr/+80 needed (click-intense+expensive)

Snipers

addc17431cd89ea8f1d40370df031cc5.gif
mud staff, fire runes and natures, soul runes and law runes needed along with 80 mage and ardy tele quest done, just keep doing the rotation stun->high alch->tp->repeat once u get the rhythm right u should miss very few ticks and enjoy carpal tunnel syndrome plus nice xp gain

also exilent client u can adjust spellbook placements which will make it a lot easier like u can see how i adjusted mine above

Edited by Snipers

Ain't it better to just enchant bolts then? If I recall correctly its 300-350k xp/hour under 87 mage & up to 400-450k xp/hour after 87.

Could be a bit off on the xp rates tho.

Just now, I Mauled I said:

Ain't it better to just enchant bolts then? If I recall correctly its 300-350k xp/hour under 87 mage & up to 400-450k xp/hour after 87.

Could be a bit off on the xp rates tho.

is that with ahk or something or u legit get that much w/o external help?

Same as with your method, xp rates vary depending on how well you get the rythm down. Give it a shot, will be way less of a hassle & if you get the rythm down, xp rates will be amazing. Hit me up if you need help ;)

4 hours ago, Snipers said:

is that with ahk or something or u legit get that much w/o external help?

That was with a phone/tablet zoomed with remote desktop enchanting bolts, i was getting 800k/hr. They might have fixed that though