Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Foe Legacy Timeline

Kris

"March 18 2005"

• "On March 19th...."

god damnit kris

Good read, it's a pity you don't have pictures from the MM + FOE team up in 2005, was quite the event before the bitter rivalry commenced. I think Ace has pics of some drop parties from 2005 and other events if you can get a hold of him. 

Edited by Ikz
1 minute ago, Ikz said:

"March 18 2005"

• "On March 19th...."

god damnit kris

Hey Hey

"So yeah, the official founding date of this clan was March18/19th, 2005 as that was approximately when the split from the AcidProjekt happened." - Ilx Ace Ilx

1 minute ago, Kris said:

Hey Hey

"So yeah, the official founding date of this clan was March18/19th, 2005 as that was approximately when the split from the AcidProjekt happened." - Ilx Ace Ilx

Acidprojekt, that horrendously ugly forum skin, never 4get. 

• 1 month later...

@Kris  i know you said you're adding more

i remember dave becoming leader on the old forums and im sad that there is no mention of justins promotion to leader

that my nigga :c

im 96% positive he was leader when dave accepted my app in 09.

hmu if anyone adds it lmao 

1 pure devil was the reason i chose Foe over frostydapker/MM

:foejoy:

11 minutes ago, cody said:

i remember dave becoming leader on the old forums and im sad that there is no mention of justins promotion to leader

Ah hmm, was pretty sure we added Justin. I'll take a look into old topics and see if I can find his promotion topic

12 hours ago, Russ|Devil said:

Pretty Cool! Late to the party but let me know if you need pics/comprehensive info to fill in the gaps. Been lurking around here for 12 fucking years now, jesus lol. 

If you have any information or incorrect information, please let me or Kris know. Some information is probably messy considering we can't access the old forums :(

7 hours ago, cody said:

I think we couldn't access his promotion topic and with the format of the timeline (Leader promos with descriptions), it looked weird without correct dates, why they were promoted etc. There's a special mention for Ex-Leaders that we couldn't access tho

SfjQESU.png

5 hours ago, Braden said:

If you have any information or incorrect information, please let me or Kris know. Some information is probably messy considering we can't access the old forums :(

I think we couldn't access his promotion topic and with the format of the timeline (Leader promos with descriptions), it looked weird without correct dates, why they were promoted etc. There's a special mention for Ex-Leaders that we couldn't access tho

SfjQESU.png

Ya no problem. I'll send you and Kris an inbox of everything! But this is going to also be somewhat my interpretation, because it really was a dynamic time during Foe's sharp rise and quick 180s at several points as you can probably tell. There was a ton of early drama including JimihendrixQ(notice not listed as warlord)/Fear Figment returning to MM that led to the need for sound minds and a rapid HC/Warlord revamp to Ace's needs as nate was nowhere to be found until 2009-2010 for a short time when Dave had taken over and Ace then went inactive. That's why many elder's such as Pk Valentine/Dave were chosen, we needed stability, maturity, and dependability above all else. 

I would have another OSCer (or multiple from each era) who're extremely objective and active from 2006 on like Ace, M1ni, Kris, or even Shiny fact check everything to make sure it's purely objective and matches their interpretation too. I'll include them too to chime in.

1PD was promoted from Warlord to Co-Leader in late fall 2006 (old forums), sparking I meleed I's promotion to warlord joining naynay and fr0ggie, and I sc1m1tar I and I promoted to Events Co-ord. So you won't find it on these forums as we moved in the Spring of 2009. The story is really just Ace -> Dave -> Outofrange10/Mike as a shorter and quieter behind the scenes but essential iron fist co-lead as every1 loved Dave and dave loved every1 too much so it was a good balance -> Mike stepping down -> Dave solo again -> Walli -> you know the rest from here. Lighthouse25, Larsin, Ascended, Fear Figment were already gone by early-mid 2006. This is when Ken went inactive too before returning in 2008-2014 as an elder. Evil was already co-leader with Ace in the summer of 2006 which is where the story of Foe really begins. I think every1 would agree. Dave then took it to a whole other level and was legendary and Walli really captured this momentum and kept it rolling with true passion for FOE but Dave was involved until 2014-2015.  If it wasn't for 1PD and Fear Figment's legacy though we wouldn't have attracted the essential warlords/pkers to make us great at warring. (Fear Figment was also best friends with Ken and Will/Mai Pkar so I got to later hear their story in 2010 which is why I say you have to stay objective, too much drama which is why you won't find much haha or only one side of many scenarios). I love TLP's history, but knowing Redbird 3 who was a TLP rank that joined FOE and ranked, it's clearly written in the spirit of the leader's feelings. There was always sort've tension between the true pkers/warlords and leaders until probably dave when we learned how to balance the essential mix of warring tactics and pking to attract members but sound minds in place to calm their passion and handle administrative decisions. Every1 of them loved FOE in their own way and it was a needed blend until Dave blended it together through sheer respect and personability. 

Edited by Russ|Devil
1 hour ago, Russ|Devil said:

Ya no problem. I'll send you and Kris an inbox of everything! But this is going to also be somewhat my interpretation, because it really was a dynamic time during Foe's sharp rise and quick 180s at several points as you can probably tell. There was a ton of early drama including JimihendrixQ(notice not listed as warlord)/Fear Figment returning to MM that led to the need for sound minds and a rapid HC/Warlord revamp to Ace's needs as nate was nowhere to be found until 2009-2010 for a short time when Dave had taken over and Ace then went inactive. That's why many elder's such as Pk Valentine/Dave were chosen, we needed stability, maturity, and dependability above all else. 

I would have another OSCer (or multiple from each era) who're extremely objective and active from 2006 on like Ace, M1ni, or even Shiny fact check everything to make sure it's purely objective and matches their interpretation. I'll include them too to chime in.

1PD was promoted from Warlord to Co-Leader in late fall 2006 (old forums), sparking I meleed I's promotion to warlord joining naynay and fr0ggie, and I sc1m1tar I and I promoted to Events Co-ord. So you won't find it on these forums as we moved in the Spring of 2009. The story is really just Ace -> Dave -> Outofrange10/Mike as a shorter and quieter behind the scenes but essential iron fist co-lead as every1 loved Dave and dave loved every1 too much so it was a good balance -> Mike stepping down -> Dave solo again -> Walli -> you know the rest from here. Lighthouse25, Larsin, Ascended, Fear Figment were already gone by early-mid 2006. This is when Ken went inactive too before returning in 2008-2014 as an elder. Evil was already co-leader with Ace in the summer of 2006 which is where the story of Foe really begins. I think every1 would agree. Dave then took it to a whole other level and was legendary and Walli really captured this momentum and kept it rolling with true passion for FOE but Dave was involved until 2014-2015.  If it wasn't for 1PD and Fear Figment's legacy though we wouldn't have attracted the essential warlords/pkers to make us great at warring. (Fear Figment was also best friends with Ken and Will/Mai Pkar so I got to later hear their story in 2010 which is why I say you have to stay objective, too much drama which is why you won't find much haha or only one side of many scenarios). I love TLP's history, but knowing Redbird 3 who was a TLP rank that joined FOE and ranked, it's clearly written in the spirit of the leader's feelings. There was always sort've tension between the true pkers/warlords and leaders until probably dave when we learned how to balance the essential mix of warring tactics and pking to attract members but sound minds in place to calm their passion and handle administrative decisions. Every1 of them loved FOE in their own way and it was a needed blend until Dave blended it together through sheer respect and personability. 

Great post, always great to add onto these history type of topics as others, including myself (who only joined FOE in 2010 and only just rejoined recently). I hope we can continue to grow the legacy timeline :D

27 minutes ago, Braden said:

Great post, always great to add onto these history type of topics as others, including myself (who only joined FOE in 2010 and only just rejoined recently). I hope we can continue to grow the legacy timeline :D

We definitely have true allstars! Amazing to constantly see the A++ quality well-rounded leaders/members you and the others have become and continue to bring in. Feel free to edit out anything you don't want on public forums in my post as i'm sure every1 has their own take of pre 2008 which is why I want to include others after I write it all out, and they're all right because it's what each thought was best for the clan. Just giving you context. I say this all objectively, as both sides in every scenario had an equally frustrating/hard job when our clan grew rapidly out of nowhere with an unrivaled stability thanks to the hard times and tough talks all the above ranks had to have. Truly is difficult to manage such a successful clan, and can't imagine how challenging for Ace/Dave to lay down the blue prints. Each did everything their way, and wouldn't want it any other way as this is the result today. 

Also haven't forgotten about Scotty/Alex, the unsung heroes in the background who brought the technical knowledge FOE desperately needed to adapt as social media became increasingly popular to make sure we stayed #1 at recruiting quality on quality. Now look at RS, it's all about streaming. Will send you it all soon, Cheers :wub2:.

4 hours ago, Russ|Devil said:

I would have another OSCer (or multiple from each era) who're extremely objective and active from 2006 on like Ace, M1ni, Kris, or even Shiny fact check everything to make sure it's purely objective and matches their interpretation too. I'll include them too to chime in.

for real russ thanks brother.

not many oldies drop their dimes for the rest of the new guys.

detailed as fuck, and from the moment i saw you in cc and told you ya were my nigga. did you think i'd forget justin got 99 magic on you specifically lol? he targeted only you in the pile and i thought it was an alt account of his because of the devil reference. 

your forum profile picture used to be your signature and it blew my mind thinking some azn nigga got his nuts dunked lmaoooo

apparently your profile picture doesn't show that full part tho :joy:

also @Braden @Kris i didn't see the special mention, my bad.. 

good work it's really beneficial to show the thriving history of this clan